Prompt 4

In this world, a love-based system exists. A system that shows the profile of a person, which shows the person's future accomplishment, role, personality, etc.

Those people who have roles are those that are considered to have the potential for greatness and they can change the world.

Those people are considered 'targets'. To capture those targets, one must have the targets fall in love with them. Because of the potential, the influence, the strength, etc. of a target, people (mostly the nobles) wanted to give it a try to either have those targets to use and control or wanted to genuinely have a relationship with them.

Those who wish to try have different endings. There are four different official endings on each target route, the bad ending, normal ending, good ending, and the lovey-dovey ending. The bad ending ranges from getting humiliated, executed, or having the target become a yandere(depending on how the person does). The normal ending where that person would just become a normal acquaintance of the target, not a friend but not an enemy. The good ending ended up with a close friend of the target. And the lovey-dovey ends up where the target becomes that person's love and sometimes ends up being married to that target.

The targets also have three hidden endings. The first hidden ending is the one-sided love, this can only happen if one person is extremely dense and already loves someone while accidentally making the target fall for them. The second hidden ending is the sharing one, this mostly happens if you manage to make two or three targets fall in love with you and they agree to share you (Cale and KRS are one of the pair targets that have this ending). And, the third hidden ending is the harem route, whereas what it says the person ends up with a harem.

Just like the official endings have hidden endings, the targets also have some hidden targets. There are three types of targets, the official, the villains, and the hidden. 

The official targets are the people who upon being born their status as a target is shown in their profiles.

The villains are the targets who upon birth have the villain role in their profiles and they are also considered as the hidden targets in plain sight or the mysterious people, they are the targets whose profiles are slightly censored or hidden in a question mark sign, and people generally don't know their status as a target as people either wanted to know the censored info or dislike them for being the villains. 

The hidden targets are the target who upon birth, their profile is just like everyone else because the info in their profile is heavily censored but those censored Infos can only be seen by no one else but themselves. Their status as a target can only be seen and known to people once they get 'captured' or in one of their events that happen every time something important in their life happens.

Sometimes, the role of a person can change in their life. An example of this is Cale, the moment he wants to protect his stepfamily he gained the minor villain role based on his plan to act as a trash person. So in that world, one can become a target too, but not as influential, or powerful as the other three types of targets.

Gaining their trust and affection is very hard as all of them have trust issues. The official targets, because of the way some people act around them, and also hearing some people talk, bragging about how they gained their affections, trust, etc., and learning that they are being used. The villains, because of how they got treated and discriminated against, and one of the reasons why they acted like villains since it was expected of them. The hidden, because they saw how people acted toward the officials and villains, how caged they are, and how sometimes they don't get treated like real living beings and are treated just like a thing or objects.

The official targets are Alver, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Beacrox, Litana, Witira, Toonka, Cage, Mary, Paseton, Amiru, Basen, Pendrick, Valentino, Jack, etc.

The villain targets are Cale Henituse(minor villain), Cale Barrow, Adin, Venion, Clopeh, Elisneh, Hannah, Half-Blood dragon, etc.

The hidden targets are Archie, Antonio, Kim Rok Soo, Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Jung Soo, Choi Jung Gun, Eric, Gilbert, Taylor, etc.

-----
Note: I will probably going to write the backstories(?) of everyone later in a mini prompt or something. Since in this au they have their own reasons. This au will also not follow the canon world as there will be some personality changes in some characters because of the different settings and experiences.