Chapter 1

Chapter 1...hope it is not bad. Sorry if it is bad.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

**Akira's POV for the whole chapter**

I was walking through the road, humming a melody, on my way to take the entrance exam to Saotome Academy. What I wanted to be was a composer and an idol. I was also excited to see my old friend, Yukimura Kai, since she was also going to take the entrance exam to Saotome Academy. I haven't seen her since she had to move somewhere else but now I can see her again since we were and still are the closest of friends since kindergarten and I was thinking of the good memories we had.

*flashback*

Two girls the age of 6 were playing a game in a park with a sakura tree in the middle of the park and you could see that one of the girls had golden locks with the most gorgeous golden eyes that you could feel like you can lose yourself in them while the other had light blue hair, an unnatural color to others but not for the golden-haired girl, with the exact same shade of light blue eyes and was equally beautiful with the other.

They had a look that expressed how much fun they were having. Suddenly one of the girls decided to stop quickly which made the other fall to the ground. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai and I were playing tag until she decided to stop without me knowing and i ended up falling to the ground. I looked up at Kai , pouting, and said "No fair! You did not even tell me you were going to stop". Kai replied," Not my fault. Now let's go back home.", she giggled and then gave me her hand so I can stand up and take of the dust from my clothes. We started to go back home having fun chatting with each other and when we got to Kai's house, I decided to stay with Kai at her house till the next morning.

While I was at Kai's house, we ate cookies and later fruit that her mom gave us. After eating we started to sing our favorite songs and also started to make up songs on our own. Then when it was around 8:00, we decided to go to bed. I went to sleep in the same bed as Kai since it was more comfortable than a sleeping bag. While we were asleep Kai's mom took pictures of us and we did not know about them until the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*end of flashback* * still Akira's POV*

I then shivered at the cold breeze that came towards my direction and tugged my light blue sweater closer to my body for warmth and also brushed back a lock of my light blue hair. What sucked is that today of all days is when i chose to wear my black skirt with my favorite light blue striped shirt and it was snowing. I then noticed I was almost near the the school and started to walk at a slower pace.

Then i heard someone yell my name and i turned around but was then thrown to the ground. When i noticed who it was i yelled out," Kai-chan?! Is that you?". Kai then looked at me and said," Yeah it's me. Good to see you again Akira!". I was in a loss for words so i just hugged her and i think too tight because she then said," C-Can't......n-need a-air". After that i let her go apologizing a lot and i mean a lot.

When i let her go we started to walk towards the entrance gates. When we got closer i heard a girls voice saying something. As we got closer we saw a girl with reddish-orange hair talking to the guards. They look like they do not want to let her in. We heard her say," Please! Please! I want to apply no matter what!". I guess she wants to enter so she can take the exam.

When we got closer we heard the reply from the guard. He said," You can't. We can't let you register after the prescribed time". The girl replied," Please! I...I want to apply no matter what!". After that the guard said something that i could not hear but a few seconds later i see him push the girl down. After that action i could not stand there anymore so i went up to the girl and helped her up. She thanked me and i turned to the guards.

I also forgot that I left Kai behind so i looked back to make sure that she was there. So when i looked back i saw her next to the girl. I turned back to the guards and said," Why don't you let her in to take the test? She should go in so i suggest that you let her in". When they did not want to let her in i was mad but then i felt a hand on my shoulder and when i turned, it was Kai. She said to let her handle this and she went up to the guards and told them something.

After that they let the girl in. She thanked us again and then i asked her for her name. She said that her name was Nanami Haruka and i replied back by telling her my name. After i introduced myself, Kai then introduced herself. We asked what she wanted to be in this school and she said that she wanted to be a composer. After that we had to part ways but before we did that i told her," I hope i will see you when school starts!".

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So i am really sorry if you did not like this chapter! *sakurai mode on* I would like it if you would comment on how i am doing and/or if i need something to improve. Just so you know, i really tried on this chapter. Thank you and i will try to work on the next chapter. Bye~!!!