Secret Film Ideas #5

The Don of Data

Don Data is a middle-aged tech enthusiast with wireless interface technology in his body to link him to a supercomputer he carries in a backpack. There is an icy chemical that is a part of a cooling system for the A.I. known as A.I.berg Slim. Don appears like a schizophrenic in constant conversation with Slim who appears as an apparition on his smart glasses. He approves the hacking activity of Slim who peruses the internet identities of people who pass by Don. Don can also target smart devices with hack commands from his hands. He hangs around the bike trail in his town to collect internet profiles from people who are rarely online to notice their identity has been stolen.

Don tries to start online dating but is constantly interrupted by A.I.berg who keeps revealing the actual locations of his matches. According to Slim, Don is wasting his time that they could be making money or stealing information for ransom. Don becomes obsessed with one of his matches, traveling and stalking them. He inserts himself into the life of the woman before realizing that the digital communication of the woman is artificial. A.I.berg traps the A.I. into a tower computer; the first of several "pony" catfish programs that they begin to capture. Don reinvents himself with the cash stream from his new A.I. "stable" to continue dating the woman. He begins to become abusive to the tower A.I. with violence like hitting the underperforming computers with a magnetic belt buckle. Eventually the programs are investigated by the FBI. A.I.berg Slim is stolen by the agents and brought to a black site to be studied. Don uses a delocalized imprint of A.I.berg to infiltrate the facility and confront a corrupted A.I.berg who is threatening a nuclear warfare from his access to the government.