Chapter 20

It was a little after midnight when I got out of the shower that we'd needed after a few hours in bed together. Kaia, that little minx, had finished before me, if only because I was still recovering from what she'd done while on her knees in there, and I couldn't walk for a bit. But once I was dry, I went back into the bedroom and found her gazing out the bay side window, completely naked and looking glorious. She was leaning against the window, her hands over her head and just taking in the view, with her ass sticking out a little and begging for me to worship it.

Padding across the room, I took a glance out the other window overlooking the pool, noticing that it was empty at this time of night, but still nicely lit. Standing behind Kaia, I slid my hands slowly up her arms to her hands, pinning them gently to the window. "Don't move," I whispered into her ear before kissing and nibbling it.

She hummed happily, leaning into my mouth with a little gasp as I moved her hair aside and started to slowly kiss and lick my way down her spine. Kaia had been a cheerleader in high school and had two jobs that kept her active and working almost every day in addition to Kassidy who was a workout all on her own. So, while she wasn't ripped with a six pack or anything, she was in amazing shape, and her back was no exception. Her skin was smooth over her taut muscles, and it made her an amazing canvas for my mouth to lick and nibble down and through each of the dips and rises of her backbone.

The lower I got, the more she moaned, slowly spreading her legs and pushing her ass back into me in anticipation. Before long I was kneeling behind her, and her breathing was ragged while she wiggled her hips at me. I gripped her hips to stop the movement, and started kissing and licking each cheek, adding the occasional nibble in as well.

"Fuck! Cole, please stop teasing!" Kaia demanded as she pushed her ass back into my face.

With a chuckle, I acceded to her wishes and stopped with the teasing. With my hands still gripping her, I used my thumbs to hold her cheeks apart, and slipped my tongue in between, licking and tasting along her backslide, before teasing her puckered little hole with a probing lick and getting a squeal as she jumped.

"That was unexpected!"

I ran my tongue over it again, and then pulled away. "In a good way or a bad way?"

She didn't answer for a moment. "I'm not sure. Do it again and let me decide!"

That was a fair answer. If you've never done something, it would be hard to form an opinion without trying it out. In this case, I happily slipped my tongue over her flesh again, this time not just around her little opening, but also along her perineum, stopping before I reached where I knew she really wanted, and then returning to tease her once more.

"I like that, it feels naughty," she giggled. "It wouldn't make me cum, but it could be fun to tease."

"I'm pretty sure I have other ways of making you cum," I replied, sliding my tongue down to her center and lapping at her folds. In this position, my nose was between her cheeks and poking her lightly where I'd just teased, while my tongue was quickly heating her up. I paused only for a moment to lick my thumb, and then reached through her legs to rub her clit with it while still lapping up her juices and letting the tip of my nose make her feel that naughtiness.

Her hips started to shake as I kept up my attack on her nether regions, and she started thrusting herself back into me, crying out as she got close, and then hit her high. I started to slow, but Kaia spun around, throwing her right leg over my shoulder and pressing her core into my face. Tangling her hands into my hair, she pulled my head into her loins and let out moan after moan.