The day we met...

(Louis' POV)

it was a grey, rainy Thursday morning when i woke up because of my stupid alarm. At these moments i rather just try and act like i'm sick. But the problem is is that my mom is used to that now. She knows exactly when i'm lying and she calls it ''Schoolsick'' but i just call it ''ifuckinghateschoolandidontwannago'''. And don't get me even started on the fact that nobody likes me at my school. Since i came out as gay, nobody wants to talk to me anymore. 

i always fell for one of my straight friends. And when i slighty wanted to make a move, they laughed at me and called me a faillure. I never really had a boyfriend. Sometimes that's al i dream about. I know it'll never happen, so i just pushed those thoughts out of my mind and decided it was time to get ready for school.

i pulled on a green adidas hoodie and grey sweatpants and i went downstairs to make some breakfast. My mom and my four sisters had already left, so i was happy i had the house for myself. I have a really good bond with my sisters, even when i came out and i'm so gratefull for that. I always hear those stories where they don't give eachother support or where they always fight. I could never imagine that. After i finished breakfast, i brushed my teeths, got my schoolbag and put on my Vans. To be honest, no i never cared about my hair. 

When i arrived at school, i was completely drenched. I never hated life more at that moment, especially when the first hour of school hadn't even started yet. People we're talking about a boy that just had arrived at school. He is new and our teachers told us to be polite and show him a bit around so he won't get lost. I went to my locker and put my bad and my bomber jacket in it. 

My first class of the day was Math. I absolutely hate maths, but there's this one guy that always makes it a bit better. Niall. He is my best schoolfriend. He is almost the only one who doesn't give a shit about me being gay. But we only spoke to eachother when we we're at school. i'd love to hang out with him, but i'm too scared that he'll say no or he won't show up. i sighed and took a seat at my table.

''Oi Tommo!!'' i turned my head around and saw the blonde-haired guy run up to me. ''Yo Nialler!'' i said. He took place beside me and put his books on the table . He smiled at me and said: '' so I was thinking...do you maybe want to hang out sometime? i know we only talk to eachother at school, but i think you are a really nice guy!''. I couldn't believe what he said. Someone wanted to hang out with me?. No way. Never in a million years. "Uhh yeah sure? uhm what do you wanna do?''. ''Don't look at me like i just said that i'm secretly james bond hahaha but we could hang out and chill a bit at my house Friday after school?''. I still couldn't believe anyone actually wanted to hang out with me. ''Yeah sorry i'm used to the fact that no one wants to hang out with me because i'm gay, but yeah sounds fun!''. Was i too honest? maybe it's nice to talk to someone about how i feel. ''Alright! i'm already excited!''. 

The bell rang and the teacher walked into the classroom. ''I want you guys to meet the boy that is new at this school! will you introduce yourself?''. i looked up and i didn't knew what to think. This boy had beautiful green eyes, kinda short but also kinda long wavy hair, two watching dimples and one of the most beautiful smiles i have ever seen. He is wearing a button down shirt, black jeans that we're ripped at his knees. He was beautiful. ''You like what you see huh?'' Niall looked at me with a smirk on his lips. Fuck he caught me. I can't deny now. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. ''Yeah''. 

"Hi uhm...i'm Harry Styles, i umm.. i'm 17 years old and yeah what do i need to say more?'' he chuckled. The teacher looked around in the classroom and looked at me and Niall. ''Uhm Niall i want you to join the table next to Stan. Harry you can sit next to the guy with the green hoodie". I completely froze. Harry walked to where i'm sitting. It felt like hours before he finally arrived damn. He sat down next to me and i could smell his perfume. He smells amazing. I tried to concentrate on what the teacher was saying. 

''Uhm hi, I'm Harry nice to meet you, what's your name?''. ''Oh hi uhmm my name uhmm is ...Louis'' i said as i looked down. Damn why do i need to be so shy? Well, he is the reason why i'm shy fuck. '' There's no need to be shy haha can i sit with you at lunchtime maybe? i don't know anyone yet and you seem like a really nice guy''. Was he being serious or was he just messing with me?. ''Uhh yeah uhmm sure?''. Math was really boring. We have a test next week and i'm not prepared at all. 

The bell rang for the 5th time and that meant it was lunchtime. My legs we're shaking and i felt like couldn't breath. I was gonna have lunch with Harry. He's the straightest guy i have ever seen so i could forget it. All the girls at school we're already drooling over him. I mean i don't blame them, but can a guy at my school just be gay for once?. I just want to show him of to all those girls. That would feel hilarious.

 I shove those thoughts away and headed to the cafeteria. I already saw Harry. He sat at the table next to the window. The sun shined in his face. And i was in awe. He is so beautiful i wanna cry.

''Hi Louis!'' he smiled. I sat down in front of him and stared at him. I didn't even notice i did. I was in another world. When Harry is in front of you, it doesn't feel like you're alive anymore. Harry looked at me weird and said: ''Uhm..is there something on my face? why are you staring?''. I felt my face heaten up. I shook my head and got back to earth. ''Uhh no sorry i just spaced out''. He shrugged and chuckled ''Hmm okay''. Dammit. He probably thinks i'm weird now.

We we're eating in silence. After i was staring, everything was akward. I couldn't even look at him anymore. I wished i could just dissapear and never return. But when Harry speaked up, i got a heart attack. 

''Do you have a girlfriend?''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the first chapter, i'm not english myself so i'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes or something. Also, this is a begin chapter, the coming chapters are longer than this one <3

Let me know what you guys already think of it :)

xx Fay