Thankyou Niall

(Louis' POV)

''Do you have a girlfriend?''.

Uhm no my dear Harry i'm gay. But i can't say that. Even tho he would find out really soon. ''Uhm no no i don't''. He looked at me with a confused look. ''Oh i thought you do, i mean no homo but you are a good looking guy''. He said what? oh no. My jeans are getting more tight. I shouldn't have this reaction when he only said i'm good looking Damn.

 ''Oh uh thanks?''. I felt my face heat up and i knew that my face was probably just as red as a tomato. ''You okay mate? your face looks like its exploding haha''. Yeah no shit Harry look at you ''Uh yeah yeah i'm fine...i-''. That's when i felt someone jumping into the chair next to me ''Yooo boysss i see you've already met?''. Harry and i looked at eachother. Harry was the first one who talked. ''Uh yeh we actually met in Mathclass''. I smiled while i looked down at my lap. Niall smirked at me and i immediately knew what he was thinking.

 ''Oh thats...cute.'' Harry just laughed akwardly. Niall looked between us and giggled. Istg i love Niall but i can't stand him sometimes. "Hey Harry why don't you join me and Louis? we're hanging out this Friday after school.'' Oh wow yeah thankyou Niall.

''Oh yeah sure! sounds fun!.'' ''Great! okay i'll leave you two alone again '' Then he winked and walked away. Niall always does this when i'm having a thing for someone. 

Harry and i talked about the things we like and a bit about our famillies. We then went seperate ways and before i knew it, the schoolday was over. I walked outside to the bus. I couldn't wait to go home and jump in my bed again. My house is really my ''safe place''. I put in my earphones and put my ''Favorites'' playlist on shuffle. The bus drive was really relaxed. I was alone with 4 others. I looked out the window and thought about Friday. I wanted to hang out with Harry and Niall, but i'm so akward and i will probably fuck things up. When i got home, i took a shower and put on some sweatpants and a simple t-shirt. My mom messaged me saying she left some pizza for me in the kitchen. Daisy and Pheobe had their acting lessons today so i knew i would be alone with Lottie and Fizzy tonight.

As i was eating my pizza, i stared at the wall and thought of Friday. How am i gonna survive that? Being with Harry? And with Niall ofcourse. I'm so fucking nervous. I will probably just embarass myself. I'm such a fool around people i find attractive. I tried not to think about it to much. I brushed my teeth, stripped down my clothes until my boxers we're left. Maybe sleeping early would be good for one time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Friday*

My alarm went off and i grabbed for my phone. 7:40 am?! Shit i'm gonna be late. I didn't care about not eating in the morning. I can do that at school tbh. i put on my favorite matching grey Nike sweatpants and sweater brushed my teeth and went to school. When i was sat in the bus, i realised wich day it was. Fuck. It's Friday wich means i'm hanging out with Niall and Harry today.

 I wasn''t prepared at all. The day went pretty slow, i really wanted to tell them that my mom said i couldn't go. But that would make me look like a bad friend so i didn't. Niall know's what's up so he would just tell Harry accidentally. As i walked to my locker to get my bag and my jacket, Niall and Harry we're walking up to me. 

"Hi Louis!'' Harry said and gave me a hug. His body was pressed against me. Some parts in my body immediately started to harden. I was freaking out so i pushed him away. He furrowed his eyebrows. ''Mate what was that for? i just gave you a hug?''. I covered my ..ehm...era with my bag.''Oh nothing i'm sorry i just didn't thought you would give me a hug''. ''Oh that's okay, i just felt like it''. We smiled at eachother. Niall was smirking. ''Alright stop your flirting let's go to my house lads''. Thankyou Niall. Again.

''Flirting? ew i'm not gay?''

Ouch yeah that hurt. But thank god Niall stood up for me. ''What's wrong with being gay?''. ''Oh no nothing i just don't want you guys to think that i'm gay that's all''. Or you're just homophobic? Niall looked at me, gave me a ''i'm sorry'' look and said: ''Oh alright cause Louis is gay and i don't want him to get hurt mate.'' I stared at Niall. No way he just fucking outed me in front of Harry. ''Thanks Niall. I'm going home you two just go and hang out.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter than the first one, but i promise the next one will be a really long chapter :)

oh and Zayn and Liam will be introduced soon!

:))