Movie Night...

(Louis' POV)

''Harry, please stop!'' Niall was running after me with Harry. No. Today was enough. No hanging out. I'm so done with Niall. I quickly ran into the toilets and locked myself into it to avoid them. ''Louis please come out of there we know you are there''. Harry's deep voice echoed loud in this room. How can i face him again when he knows i'm gay now?

 I unlocked the door and came out. I looked Niall in his eyes. There was nothing but dissapointment in my voice when i said: ''Why?''

He looked like i screamed at him, he was looking at the ground. ''Look Louis i'm sorry, it just slipped out of my mouth and i thought you and Harry are friends so i thought it's okay...'' I couldn't believe what he said. Why would it be okay to just out me?. ''Harry came with the idea to have a movie night at my house? we won't talk about this anymore if you don't want to.'' Movie night? seriously? Ugh i would love it but...Harry. There's no way i can keep it together tonight.

Harry smiled innocently at me. I couldn't say no now.''Ugh fine let's go then''. We then walked to Harry's car. I stepped in the seat next to Harry. I was imagining that i was making a roadtrip with Harry. Singing songs together, laughing, stopping at gasstations to get some food and watch the sun going down together. I was completely lost in my thoughts until Harry spoke up. ''How are you Louis?''. He looked deep into my eyes. I couldn't speak. ''ehh i.. yeah i'm al..right?''. I felt my head heat up. 

''Well that doesn't sound convincing...''. No neither did your ''i'm not gay'' pronunciation. I was a bit annoyed so said: ''Just keep driving''. He gave me a weird look, sighed and drove further until we reached Niall's House. When we arrived Niall's room, we jumped on his bed. I sat in front of Harry with my back pointing to the edge of the bed. ''Shall i get some food then? what do you guys want?''. Niall smirked at us. He is just a child.

''Yeah sure. I don't care what it is, i'm hungry''. Niall then walked away. I heard his heavy loud footsteps on the stairs. I turned my head around to look at Harry. He gave me an akward smile and i returned it. We looked in eachothers eyes. Harry moved a bit closer to me on the bed. I gave him a bit of a confused look. He then moved even closer to me. His faced even moved closer to mine. And it didn't matter how many voices in my head we're saying:'' Don't let this happen Louis''. I did. Our heads moved closer to eachother while we we're staring in eachothers eyes. He was so close, that i even felt his minty breath on my lips. Harry looked at my lips and as he looked back into my eyes, he moved his strong big hand to my neck to bring our faces together. He closed his eyes and so did i. Our lips are now milimeters from eachother when the door suddenly opens. Harry pushes me of the bed. I land with my back on the ground and i groan. That's when Niall walks in.

''Hey guys i'm here with the foooooood!''. Niall looks weirdly at me. He is holding 3 coloured bowls with different flavours of chips in it. "Louis why are you lying on the ground? what happened?''. I looked at Harry. What is he gonna say now? That he isn't gay?

"Ehm Louis lost his balance that's..that's why''. He weakly got out. I frowned. ''Yeah uhm i did.'' Niall looked weird at us. He then sighed and said:''Okay then". 

We moved to the couch so we had more space. Harry took place beside me. Of-fucking-course. The movie then started. I don't know wich movie it was. I just wanted to go home so bad after what happened between me and Harry. I mean, what exactly was that?. During the movie, none of us we're talking. It was silent the whole time. Niall was so lost in the movie, that he didn't even notice that Harry moved his hand on my knee. I don't even think Harry knew he did that. I shook my leg a bit, just to remind him that his hand is there. He turned his head to me and looked deeply into my blue eyes. I pointed with my head to his hand resting on my knee. 

He looked at his hand, and removed it immediately when Niall stood up and went to the bathroom. He looked at me again and moved his hand higher while he stared at me. I swallowed. He smirked at me and squeezed my leg. I immediately felt something growing in my pants. Fuck. He looked at my growing erection and licked his lips. He moved his lips to my ear and whispered: '' You look big ''. I looked at the ceiling. God help me. I moved my head back to Harry. He was moving his hand even higher until he reached the spot. I looked at the ceiling again. ''Harry stop'' i breathed. ''What? am i making you nervous?''He says teasingly. He then squeezed my now rock hard erection. ''Harry for fuck sake stop'' a little moan escaped my lips. The moment when he moved his hand to slip under my sweatpants, i heard footsteps. I quickly pushed his hand away and pretended i was watching the movie.

''What are you guys talking about?''. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is so bad i can't with myself 😫 alsoooo, i really have to update more often. i said i would do a chapter a day, so i'm gonna work on that haha

anywayssss Zayn and Liam will be introduced very soon :)

xxx