Getting somethings fixed

Izuku was now frustrated as how none is believing that Izuku can achieve the hero title if he tries enough but something pops up on his mind. What does even the hero title stands for if he couldn't stand up to it's definition. He now knew he had to get himself stronger to prove everyone wrong. He thought of learning martial arts. So ran to his mother to ask about getting him in a martial arts school.

Izuku: Hey mom can I ask you something?

Inko: Yes Izuku what is it?

Izuku: I wanted to learn martial arts to protect myself. Can you admit me in a martial arts school or something like that.

Inko felt skeptical about that idea.

Inko: And who will try to harm you?

Izuku: Well... uhhh... you know that I am quirkless and people may try to like mess with me. That's why I was asking.

Inko: Izuku you're being idioticaly delusional. Who will mess with and why? More like you might mess with other people like what you did. And we might need the money for Izumi's training so we really can't.

Izuku saw that his mother wasn't even giving a little priority to him but he let it slide. But there was one thing that wasn't sure as he feels that his parents are much more wealthy than what they pretend to be. He still accepts that thinking that they don't want any extra attention and want to keep themselves low-profile to keep up with th society.

Izuku was now in his room .

Izuku: If they aren't going to help me admit in a martial arts school to learn it. Then I will make my own martial arts.

        After that Izuku secretly started his hard and harsh training. He started to feel himself one with the earth , it's nature and environment. As he was training and creating his martial arts over the year of training he watched that his family almost forgot about his existence.  His sister started to Bully him with the Bakugos to compress her feelings about his brother Izuku. Izuku thought eventually she and the Bakugos will change but he was ... wrong. At the age of 14 he atlast created  three martial arts styles and techniques his very own and these are: Flowing Water Fist Fighting Style, Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, Exploding Heart Release Fist . He also knows that the martial arts he created are much more strong than he anticipated. But his arts made him stronger, durable and also increased his staminas. He is thankful to himself that he created these for himself as the training itself helped him to tolerate the bullying without any problem as the explosions that were thrown at him doesn't hurt him anymore.  He was pretty much immune to also some powerful physical attacks. Buy most importantly his training gave him hope through harsh training and hard and long meditation he was able to be a part of nature and use it as his weapon.

           ●●Timeskip to when Izuku was in middle school and the job wish forms are being spread across the students ●●

Izuku wrote in his form that he chose the job to become a hero. And after the forms are handed over to their teacher.  The teacher laughed and made fun of the fact that Izuku wanted to become  hero. This made Izuku angry but he kept his cool . But he wasn't the only one who was angry.

Katsuki: Uhhhh deku!!! You're looking down us you think a quirkless trash like
you looking down on us!!!

Izuku didn't answered as when he answered to his or their questions his answers were overlooked .

Izuku:(was silent as he bombarded by both Bakugos and his sister and also was made the centre of attraction because of the insults.)