04

chapter four
interrogation

You never realise just how far you've taken things until your sitting inside the local police station with armed guards around you, it felt different and finally realising that all actions have consequences wasn't going to be an easy situation or ...

You never realise just how far you've taken things until your sitting inside the local police station with armed guards around you, it felt different and finally realising that all actions have consequences wasn't going to be an easy situation or common state to handle as she'd never been in control of who she was.

Alora's leg shook under table, the little voices whispering in her head from the remains of the chemical imbalances pounded through her brain. She didn't realise how she got here as all she did was fight an agent that was attempting to kill her but it wasn't going to do her much good.

She snapped her head watching as a raven haired women that looked incredibly familiar to her walked in but hadn't made eye contact yet, it was strange but she could swear that she'd seen her before and then it hit her.

Alora worked for JTF-12 before LEGION and that was where she assumed identity of Lucile Rogers, apart of the case everyone worked and initials with LR making it easier to track them down throughout the mission but she had learned to adjust to the lifestyle she was given on one particular case.

"I'm Agent Emily Prentiss with the Behavioural Analysis unit-" Prentiss begun before glancing at Alora and almost being lost for words but she could barley even remember as it was such a long time ago but some cases and profiles we went through took a hold on us.

"That's nice, what do you want." Alora replied sharply as despite her memories of the women standing in from of her she chose to push past it and focus on the real reason she was here. "You took out a fully trained agent, on your own and have shown up at multiple crime scenes." Prentiss cleared her throat as she sat down but Alora raised an eyebrow.

"Is that such a bad thing and can't a women have some self-defence training, didn't realise it made me a fucking suspect." Alora snapped before rolling her eyes as Prentiss looked lost for words but shook her head.

"I think that was a little more then simple 'self defence' tracing." Prentiss replied as she opened up the empty case file and gasped lightly as Alora's files had been cleaned ever since she joined the organisation and only she can access them.

Prentiss looked directly at her and Alora just kept a stern face before watching the agent walk out of the room and hearing mumbling outside the door. "Is there nothing on her?" Prentiss questioned.

"Garcia couldn't find anything. She has definitely had her files erased, something bad has happened to her as the only reason this happens is for erasing yourself and past identities." Another female voice spoke behind the door.

Alora smirked to herself as she knew that they'd never find anything on her unless she wanted it too be found. She looked at the door as another agent walked into the room, he looked incredibly irritated and stern. "Why can't we locate your files?" He snapped as he tossed the empty file folder down on the table.