Chapter 34

I got out of my bathtub, only to grab my phone. I shivered as I felt the cold wind blowing indicating winters are on their way. I need to check if twins have their blankets wrapped around them or not, especially Kiara. She is a headache. I accepted the call of my husband and grinned as I wrapped the bathrobe around my slightly shivering figure. "Why do you have to take a bath when you know winters are almost here?"

"That's the first thing you have to ask when you got time from your work." I said trying to sound angry because he hasn't even called me. I heard his deep chuckle enough to make my vagina twitch. "I am sorry darling. This shit is hectic and I possibly can't do anything."

"Don't worry jungkook. I was just messing up with you." I replied applying my night cream. "How are the kids?" He said. His voice showed how much he is missing us. I felt my self tearing up, yet I controlled myself from a crying mess, again. "Your kids are fine jungkook. Taehyung is as always trying to learn something new. He is a very obidient and an intelligent child. Whereas, Kiara is being herself. Messing things up and of course missing her dad."

He chuckled as I grinned hard before turning off the lights and laying on my bed. I concentrate on the phone rather than the empty, cold bed beside me. "I'll come soon, baby girl." I whimpered a little hearing my nickname from his deep voice. "I miss you." I said and sigh. "I know baby. I do too. That's why I want you to imagine me beside you. Having my hands wrapped onto your perfect body."

I bite my lip hard when I heard him talking dirty in his deep voice which never fails to show me how weak I could become just with his dominating voice. "Jungkook. Stop with the teasing." I said and sighed again for 100th time. "Open your robe." He demands from the other side of the phone. I slowly open my silk bathrobe and hum indicating him to continue leading me.

"Enter 2 of your fingers to your mouth, wet them with your saliva and slowly trace with on your folds." I did as I was command to and rubbed my clitoris. I moan very softly when I added pressure to the points. I heard him taking a deep breathe before continuing, "Baby." "Daddy." I replied as he again chuckled in that voice of his. I could feel myself getting wet even when I hear him breathing. "Enter you fingers inside you, slowly and slowly." I obey as he guided me to my hole and I moan out loud when I entered myself.

"Ahh.." I was moaning sexily when I rubbed myself inside me, waiting for his next instructions. "Yes baby... do you like it?"

"Yes daddy!" I moaned his name and fasten my speed when he told me too. "Fuck jungkook, I-I'm going to cum."

"No darling, not yet. Now, curl you fingers inside you." Obeying his this command I felt my legs shaking a little because of the pleasure I felt. I never knew I could give myself this much pleasure yet I need my husband with me. "J-Jungkook." I moaned his name when I felt my breathe twitch. "Cum." He order as I released my liquid on to my fingers. I breathe deeply trying to catch my breathe. "You did right baby." I heard him said but I frowned when I sense something unusual. "Jungkook how can you see me?"

-

I wrap Kiara in a pink soft woollen blanket as she just had her bath. I cradle her while searching for the perfect clothes. Because I can feel the winters are already here. Taking an undershirt I made her wear it while she chew her silicone teether. Taking a baby cream I apply it in her face gently as she was seeing me with so much love in her eyes. I kiss her forehead, and smile down at her. She returned the smile and I took a moist cotton pad to clean her genitals. A white sweater, with black lowers was enough for her to give the warmth she may require.

When she was ready I let her play with her stuff toys because she barely have internet in them, rather than she would touch something she couldn't even hold

When she was ready I let her play with her stuff toys because she barely have internet in them, rather than she would touch something she couldn't even hold. She would play with a flower rather than a soft toy. I put her previous messy clothes in a bucket of laundry and pick her up after washing my hands. Going downstairs I saw Taehyung giggling with his grandmother and aunt jieun.

"Y/N come here!" My mother in law called out for me as I happily went to sit with them with Kiara on my lap. "Why don't you let maids take care of them. You're pregnant." She scolded me. I smile and said, "I know but I have almost nothing to do so I thought why not spend time with my kids."

"Yet you need to take of yourself. Jungkook would not talk to me if he once knew you are pregnant and doing this work." I nodded and let the maids hold my daughter and son. They sat on their high chair while the maids fed them and I ate mine. God knows what Jungkook has been doing.

-

Punching the bag one more time I sat on the stool and opened my punching gloves. It's been a week since I am here away from my family and my heart isn't in peace. Yet I have alot of work to distract me from the thought of what my children would be doing. I shower and change my clothes. I enter the meeting room and saw those again boring faces I see everyday. "Good morning leader." They said in unison and bowed down. I nodded and sat down on my chair indicating the boy to start with the presentation.