Prologue

Today I was rushing to the hospital. With my wife in my arms.
She had just collapsed on the floor as she was making dinner.
When I got her there they took her away from me, hours later I found out she had cancer.
It had already spread into her blood cells so much that they couldn't treat it.
I was going to loose her.
A few minutes later Cash came running toward me with his two uncles Jake and Josh.
"Daddy! What's wrong with mommy?" He asked.
"She's having some trouble. Go play with Crouton or something to keep your mind off it bud" he nodded rapidly and ran off to his uncle. Josh came up and sat beside me. "How're you doing, man?"
"Horrible! Just horrible! I can't imagine losing her! She's my everything!" I shouted.
Josh nodded sadly and stood up. "I'm sorry, I'll ask how she's doing"
When he came back he had tears in his eyes "she, ahem... Wants to see you and Cash"
I nodded and took Cash to her room. "Solomon. I need you to promise me something"
She said as I came in "w-what's that?"
"Find love again. I know it's hard. But find love again. You can't hold on to me forever.
I'll die anyways, right? Cash, how is Camille?" She asked. Camille is our kitten that got sick. I know she's trying to take his mind off of things.
"Doing better! Where are you going?" He asked.
"I'm going to be with Jesus. I'll put in some good words for you baby" she hugged him and suddenly the heart monitor let out a long beep. And she fell backwards. I tried so hard not to be mad.
I tried.
I tried