9

The next round of the Formula 3 calendar saw them heading to Paul Richard in support of the Formula One event.

As per tradition, the immediate team had dinner together when they arrived before the official race weekend started.

Dennis was sitting next to Arthur and across from Olli with their engineers, Rene and Angeline sitting to their right.

Isabella was sat in her hotel room eating room service and even though she was quite content, Dennis was feeling somewhat guilty as he texted her under the table during the dinner.

"Isn't that right Dennis?" Olli wondered with a smile on his face after he and Arthur realised the Norwegian wasn't paying attention to their conversation.

"Huh, right. Yeh." Dennis nodded in reply as he locked his phone after sending Isabella his latest text.

"You have no idea what we were talking about." Arthur told his teammate.

"What? Of course I do." Dennis disagreed with a shake of his head.

"So what we're we talking about?" Olli asked smiling again.

"Ugh." Dennis stumbled causing the other two boys to laugh.

"Busted." Olli commented.

Lucky for Dennis the waiter arrived with their food cutting the boys off from commenting any further on the situation.

Olli and Arthur watched as Dennis's phone buzzed and the youngest of the trio smiled at his phone before replying.

"Isabella." Arthur mouthed at the Brit across the table as he read the name of the person Dennis was texting from his phone.

Olli simply nodded in realisation as things were starting to make sense. Every noticed the little interactions between the pair around the factory and while filming Prema videos.

The two boys smiled in delight as they now had a reason to mock the both of them.

—————

"Hi Isabella." Olli's voice spoke as she was joined on her walk through the paddock by the Brit.

"Hi Olli." Isabella replied in surprise.

"Hey Isa." Arthur said appearing on the other side of her.

"Hi Arthur." Isabella spoke and was now completely confused.

"We missed you at dinner last night." Olli told her.

"Ah thanks. I just had some editing and uni stuff to do." Isabella explained as they arrived at the F3 support paddock.

"You didn't get bored?" Arthur wondered with a smile on his face.

"No it was nice spending time by myself." Isabella replied as they approached Prema's set up.

"Oh good. Glad you weren't lonely." Olli said while smiling.

"What is with you two?" The brown haired girl wondered in confusion looking at the two drivers.