Chapter 5

You place the journal in Sinatra's hands. The second you do, you hear a loud clanging noise and some thuds.

You turn your head and realize your loud family has managed to lose it so much that they knocked over a gambling table. You roll your eyes.

"You know these people?" Frank asks.

"Yeah, they're my relatives

"Yeah, they're my relatives."

Dean Martin walks up to Frank. You wonder where he came from because he seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"We should get out of here, boss

"We should get out of here, boss. Security will come and crowds will form." Dean says.

"Yeah, yeah." Frank asks you, "Want to come with us? Seems like you want to keep distance from your family. I'm guessing."

You reply, "Yeah, I just want to have fun on this trip. But not with them."

You walk next to Frank as he Dean out of the bar area.

Frank asks, "What were you planning on doing during your trip? I could make sure it happens." He smiles at you.

You want to:

You want to:

Option 1: Ask to sing with him. Skip to chapter 8.

Option 2: Ask to hang out with the Rat Pack for the day. Skip to chapter 9.

Option 3: Ask to buy him a drink somewhere else, and talk to him and Dean. Skip to chapter 10.

Option 4: Ask to pull a prank on the other Rat Pack members. Skip to chapter 11.