Caught.

Things were getting... heated. Harley and Peter were on the floor, Peter was pushed up against the bed,still sitting on the floor. Harley was straddling Peter, his arms wrapped around Peter, pulling him closer.

The two boys were messily making out in Peter's room. Peter's shirt was lost somewhere, it came off a while ago. Harley was starting to push himself down in his boyfriend's lap. He broke the kiss briefly, both to breath and to take off his shirt.

Harley unwrapped his arms from around Peter, and let them travel lower, and lower, down Peter's chest and stomach. Harley moved away from his boyfriend's lips and latched onto Peter's neck, slowly kissing and sucking down him.

Peter was struggling to keep quiet. Every sound was being held at the back of his throat, the only thing going through was gasps. He didn't want the other avengers to hear them, Harley hadn't been introduced to them yet. He definitely didn't want this to be the way they find out he has a boyfriend.

Harley on the other hand, had no thoughts but Peter, Peter, Peter. He didn't care about getting caught, he didn't care about being loud. He just wanted to please Peter.

Their bodies were sweaty, their pants were most likely coming off soon. Harley moved back up to Peter's mouth, his hands moved to undo Peter's belt. Peter grabbed Harley by his hips and pulled him closer.

Right as Harley got Peter's belt off and went for the buttons, someone knocked on the door. Both boys froze.
"Peter? You awake?" The voice behind the door was Tony. Harley frantically got off of Peter and whispered, "Where do I go?!" Peter pointed to his walk-in closet, got up and ran to Peter's closet.

"Yeah-" Tony walked in, he looked around, noticing Peter's closet door move slightly. He looked at Peter.

"Where's your shirt?" Tony covered his smirk with his hand, he glanced at Peter's neck. It was covered in hickeys. Peter's eyes went wide,
"I- Uhh- just got off patrol! Yeah, that." Peter looked anywhere but at Tony.
"Uh-huh." Tony was very unconvinced. Peter flickered his eyes to his closet.

"And those are bruises from fighting?" Tony gestured to the hickeys on Peter's neck. His pseudo-son's face got noticeably red, he touched his neck slightly.
"Uh-yeah!" Peter kept looking at the closet. He's not very subtle.

Just to scare him, Tony walked towards his closet and asked, "What's in your closet? You keep looking at it." Peter finally looked at Tony, he walked in front of his closet.
"Nothing!" Peter basically yelled, "Uhm- nothing at all." He said quieter. Tony fought to keep his laughter in, "Yeah, sure, let me see, kid." Tony pushed past Peter, he opened the closet.

Harley stood there like a statue when Tony opened the closet. Tony had no words. He just stared at Harley.
"I- who are you?" Tony tilted his head slightly, he looked back at Peter, Peter looked at Tony then back at Harley.
"Uh- my boyfriend?" There really was no other explanation for it.

Tony looked at Peter in disbelief, then he chuckled. Peter looked at Tony in terror, presumably, Harley did as well.
"I'm getting everyone, they gotta see this-" Tony sped-walked out of the room and down the hall.

Peter had a terrified look on his face.
"Harley!" He quickly turned his head to Peter, "Leave while you can! I'll deal with them!" Harley nodded frantically and put his shirt on. He gave Peter a peck on the lips.

"Maybe at my house next time." Both boys smiled slightly. Within a few seconds, Harley had his shirt on and he was out of Peter's room to the elevator.

By the time Tony gathered most of the Avengers, Harley had been gone for a few minutes. Peter was sitting on his bed with his hands covering his face, still no shirt on.

Everyone was crowded into Peter's room. It was around 9:00pm, so people were starting to settle down for the night.
"Whys Pete have no shirt?" Natasha was first to notice it. Tony turned to face them, he smirked.
"That's the exact reason we're all here," Tony glanced back at Peter, "the kid has a secret boyfriend!"

Everyone stared at Peter in disbelief. Tony had a smug grin on. A minute of awkward silence later, people started laughing. The part that Peter was dreading the most. He looked up from his hands, exposing his neck to them.
"Are those hickeys!?" Sam's voice raised above others, but it faded into laughter.

Peter went red. He stood up and started pushing people out.
"I'm going to bed now!" People started leaving, they're were definitely going to lecture Peter tomorrow.

Peter layed in bed and sighed.
"I want him over for dinner this month!" Tony yelled from down the hall. Peter groaned, he could hear others snickering.

WC: 825