P R O L O G U E

"THREE YEARS EARLIER"

"I hate you!"I screamed at Toby, and slamming the door infront of his face. But he stopped it by putting his foot infront of the door.

"No you dont."Toby said calmly. "And you really shouldnt hang out with does friends of yours.Especially your friend Luke. They are source of embarassment and they make you look like a jerk."

I cant belive he called them source of embarassment? And i dont look like a jerk ! Why is he staying calm all the time!

"Why do you always need to pick who i need to talk to!? I have my f*cking own life Toby do you understand that !?" My temper just cant hold it any longer. His always like this.

"So your saying you dont need me in your life ?" -Toby

"Yeah !"-Blue

"Sure, so you dont need me huh then goodbye." Toby grab his bag and his Jacket and get on his car and drove away.

I dont understand why me and Toby always fighting.

NEXT DAY

Im at school right now and why does everybody's laughing at me ? I head to Toby because my gut is telling me that its Toby's fault.

"What did you do ?" I cant just burst and say out words that my gut is just telling me but im pretty sure its Toby.

"Hey guys! Its the slut!"

I cant belive that Toby just said that. Im standing in shock and my eyes burst down tears that cant stop.I just cant believe Toby, Toby did this to me. While i was crying i run to Luke, Michael and Dan. I bumped in Luke,s arm and he hugged me.

"What happend? Little bro ?" Luke said

"I think this is about the rumor started by that Toby." -Michael

"That little f*cker!" -Dan

"Lets beat him up !"-Michael

"Dont,he just made a mistake.-Blue

__________________________

Just a prolouge ! But yeah just wait for the chapters! And yeah i changed my mind in the prolouge but hope you like it !

SUPPORT ME AND THE WEIRDOS BY LIKING AND AND VOTING THIS STORY! COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS OF THE PROLOUGE. BE A WEIRDO BY CLICKING THE FOLLOW BUTTON ON MY PAGE. XOXO