The worst news I never thought I'd hear.

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

As I walked out of class Eli and Trent had walked beside me, I tried to ignore Trent after what happened to Alex I was already irritated and the fact that he had put his hands on me for even a moment had made my blood boil. Eli walked to his locker and as I continued walking Trent had also disappeared. Bell and Nick walked with me to my locker but the moment I was alone Trent was there again.

"Hey look, she's back." Trent smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I shoved his hand away and he grinned happily. Eli and Brock stood beside him and laughed.

"Leave me alone Trent," I said harshly as I pushed the door open to the woman's bathroom, slamming it in his face. As I walked to the stall, I heard the door open and close.

"Funny that you think a women's sign will keep me out, Rylee." Trent laughed, stepping closer.

"You are disgusting, seriously Trent. Leave me alone." I scoffed, finally finding my footing and taking a breath. My anger does not control me but it can motivate me, I pray when my fight or flight kicks in, I choose to fight again.

"You still think I'll listen? I mean I don't really have to do I?" Trent laughed, putting his hand on my hip, I recoiled at his touch shoving him back.

He laughed harshly, putting his hand around my neck and shoving me down to my knees.

"What? You think I'd do anything willingly?" I choked.

"No, that's why it's fun Rylee. I can be forceful and Eli and Brock won't let anyone in." Trent grinned happily, as he started to undo his belt, and suddenly, I knew what was going to happen, what I wouldn't have a choice in doing, and as it all clicked together, I had hoped someone else would come to help me so I wouldn't have to save myself yet again. As everything started happening in slow motion and I started to panic, I tapped into some of the anger I had held just hours earlier and hoped it would help me.

"No means No, Trent." I seethed, shoving him back against the wall, he smirked slamming his forearm against my neck. Turning us so that my back was against the wall. I kneed him in the dick and kneed him in the face once he was on the ground and pushed my way out of the bathroom. Brock and Eli stood there confused as I pushed past, wiping away the few tears that had fallen on my way back to my locker and putting on my perfect smile.

I had asked Luka to take Nick home and from there, I went to the one person who I knew would understand, even if I had to lie to Luka this one time. I drove to the warehouse and parked the car, Colton walked outside with a smile on his face as he admired the car, betting he didn't see who was driving it as I was breaking down in the front seat.

"Rylee darling." He smiled, before noticing the running mascara and the blood running down my leg.

Colton's smile faded as he opened the door and helped me inside, nothing hurt. I wasn't in pain I was just in shock; I honestly couldn't even remember how I got to the warehouse.

Rose took one look at me and knew something wasn't right, this wasn't me crying over a boy or a friend. This was something more serious, something more broken. The look in her eye shifted as she watched Colton pick up the phone to call Bruce.

"Colton, you hang up that phone right now!" Rose said loudly, everyone looked at her confused as Alex, Ace, Josh, and Jodie walked in. My knee was bleeding, my neck was bruised, and I wasn't crying though oddly enough it didn't hurt.

"Bruce-" Colton started.

"If she wanted Bruce to know she would've gone home. She came here for a reason." Rose pushed everyone out of the room and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door, I watched as Ace handed Rose a bottle of water and the med kit they keep behind the bar while making eye contact with me.