🌨

a/n: i honestly not gonna continue this story but since you're asking for it then here you go dear woofieunnie (sorry if it's not good enough:")

"Go inside now." Haruto push the younger's smaller body forward, forcing him to leave out of his sight as soon as possible. He is trying his best to not lose control again, that's all.

"No!" Jeongwoo pouted.

"Don't be stupid and go now." Giving his cold stare, the Japanese gulped his own saliva prevent himself from crossing the lines once again.

"Please~ I don't want to." Jeongwoo shamelessly take the taller's one hand before locking it together "hyung please~" He sounds somehow pleading.

"Shut up, remember you're not cute." Haruto muttered.

"I really like you, Haruto." Jeongwoo confessed, blinking his eyes in repeat.

"So?"

"Let's go on date. I promise to treat you better no perfectly." The younger's eyes widened upon imagination of him being together with Haruto popped out of his mind.

"How perfect can it be?"

"Are you curious? Then date me first." Raising his brow in teasing way as Jeongwoo smile brightly.

"F**k."

"Ruto?"

"What?" He annoyingly asked, not giving his care towards the excited junior boy.

"Oh you're getting used to it. So you like that nickname?" He gasped.

"You little brat, come here." Using his long leg to kick out of Jeongwoo who only suppress loud laugh.

"Hyung." Bite his lower lip, the Korean called out the expressionless Japanese.

"Don't talk to me."

"Don't be surprise if one day my name changed into Watanabe Jeongwoo." He giggles imagine how would it feels  having handsome and perfect partner as Haruto.

"It's late, go inside or" Haruto warned.

"or what? Huh? You could never hurt me tho."

"In count of three." The taller one started.

"Go ahead. I'm not scared because you're here to protect me." Really this junior got him worked up, Haruto clenched his jaw letting out hard sighed.

The urge of smoking lead him to hurriedly take cigarette out of the pocket. Playing with the smoke, breathing in and out.

"Damn that was hot but you shouldn't be smoking, Haruto." Jeongwoo eyeing the Japanese with evil stare.

"Two" His deep deadly voice continue counted, holding the cigarette with his muscular hand.

"Not going anywhere until I get my yes."

"One" As he keep on counting, his heartbeat seem to get effected by how the way Jeongwoo sometimes steal light glance at him.

"Stop smoking."

"I'm giving your last chance Jeongwoo." The latter breath out, stepping on the dead cigarette.

"Date me."

"Zero, time's up." With no mercy, Haruto pulled Jeongwoo by his nape eating him out.

It took few minutes for Haruto swallows their overload saliva as his hand slowly snaked around the younger's waist pulling him even closer, noticed Jeongwoo is now hitting his chest asking for a stop but no one can stop that guy named Haruto anyway.