꧁6꧂

After the first kiss happend, the couple did not hide their sweetness anymore. Both of them love when they just randomly kiss and hug without any reason, specially in the morning.

The touches stopped triggering Jongho, and
they tried not to talk about his past not to make him remember it, rather focusing on the present and enjoy each other's company.

Days and months passed and their 3rd year anniversary was here and they were still fully in love with each other.

The so called coldness was now gone, but Jongho has another problem.

He was sure he wanted to propose to Yeosang for at least a year now, but he didn't have any encourage to. The ring that he bought already started getting dusty from how long it's just standing there in a box, pushed deep inside of his night drawer next to his bed.

If that was not a valid reason to propose, then i don't know what world has become.

Jongho sighed as he looked over the ring. It really suited Yeosang. It was nothing too much, just a normal gold engagement ring without any diamonds around it, only a small one on top.

It really reminded Jongho of his boyfriend. The ring was really simple and looked beautiful without anything too much, just like Yeosang is.

He sighed again and placed his head in his palm. "What do I do with you?"

Jongho really loved Yeosang, and that's why he wanted to propose to him.

As the minutes passed with him just spacing out while looking at the ring, a sudden door shutting made him snap out in alarm.

"Hoho? I'm home!" Yeosang's deep voice cutted off.

Jongho's eyes widened as he looked around, trying to find a place to hide the box. However, there was no place where it would be not seen. He looked down and the only thing that came in mind was in his pants.

Fuck me.

He shoved the box inside of his sweats, making it look like he had an erection. Jongho blushed at it as Yeosang came in and looked at the male who was sitting at the table. Like really, who does that?

"Uhh..are you okay?" Yeosang asked.

"Ehh..yeah! What's up?"

Yeosang shook his head bluntly, staring at Jongho with confusion in his face.

"Why are you so red?"

"I just came back from run." Jongho quickly made up an excuse, making Yeosang nod and walk away.

Jongho knew he didn't fall for it, but let him slide anyway.

He sighed and carefully took out the box, putting it inside of his hand and almost running to their room to leave it in its original place.

The plan was nonexistent, but so was Jongho's encouragement.

  ► ► ► ► ►

Even more days have passed and the ring was still in the place and almost nothing has changed about it.

But the plan? It's finally there.

Jongho somehow made up his mind about how should he propose to Yeosang. It's not going to be nothing too much, knowing that his boyfriend likes minimalism as much as he does.

The rose petals were all over the place with notes that had instructions where to go with the last one being on a teddy bear that held a heart in which was written 'I love you'. It led to the garden where Jongho was standing with the table, candles all over it and a meal he made himself.