BEDSIN, CHICAS. (Mini Karylle pt. 4)

A.N
Thun thun thun thun

.
.
.
.
This chappy is not suitable for very young audiences. Parental guidance is advised. Chos.

As promised, may bedsin ang VK dito. Alam kong makukulit kayong lahat kaya babasahin niyo to. Pero isa lang masasabi ko....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ENJOY THIS BEDSIN CHAPTER, CHICAS.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DAMING HANASH. KERI BOOM BOOM NA TEH. BABUSH NA.

~~

A loud but soft sensual song was playing. Candles lit the entire room. Nakatayo sa harap ng glass door si Vice. Nag-chuckle naman si Karylle. Naka-boxers nalang kasi si Vice.

"Someone's excited." Sabi ni Karylle. Humarap naman si Vice sa kanya. Natawa rin ito. Lumapit siya sa asawa with a very big smile. Para bang batang binigyan ng candy. He looked at his wife's beautiful body. Naka-nighty kasi ito.

"Oo nga eh. *hugs Karylle's waist* Ikaw kasi eh. You made me so turned on when you send me that picture. *smells Karylle's neck*" sabi ni Vice nang makalapit siya kay Karylle.

"Ang cute naman ng boxers mo, Mr. Baby." Sabi ni Karylle.mshe looked at his boxers na may design na Minnie Mouse. She remebered na niregalo niya kay Vice yun nung birthday nito nung mag best friends palang sila dahil sa pagkahilig nito sa Mickey Mouse. Kilig smile naman si Vice. Karylle felt his smile sa neck niya. Vice kissed her nape then binuhat si Karylle.

"Ooohhh... Vice." Sabi ni Karylle. Magaling kasi talaga si Vice sa part na yun. Everytime na ginagawa yun ni Vice sa kanya, laging siyang natutulala because of the sensation she is feeling.

Ang paghalik sa leeg ay napunta sa labi. They are kissing torridly at dahil dun ay tinulak ni Vice si Karylle sa kama. He removed his boxers, revealing his panties. Di nga kasi siya nagbi-briefs. Karylle pulled away form the kiss.

"Alam mo, that's what I love about you. You look so sexy wearing panties, Mr. Viceral." Sabi ni Karylle. Nag-chuckle naman silang dalawa. Vice kissed Karylle again. He owned her lips once more. Paulit ulit na nag-moan si Karylle bago pa bumaba ng kiss si Vice. Vice kissed Karylle's neck. Then down to her breasts. Karylle moaned again. Vice started to rub Karylle's nips. She can't resist the warmth of his tongue. Every lick makes her eyes go white because of the sensation she is feeling.

"Vice, you're so good!" Sabi ni Karylle. Vice massaged her breasts. Karylle wailed for hunger! After Karylle was satisfied with what her husband did, Vice started to explore on her lower part.

"Karylle, you're so wet!" As he touched her down there. His kiss went down to her tummy while playing with her dampness.

"Magkakalaman to after this." Vice said then kissed it again. Karylle was just moaning and moaning until Vice inserted his finger inside her. Karylle moaned anew! Her eyes just watched how Vice is doing his craft.

"Ooooooohhhhhh--" Karylle said as his ring finger entered inside of her joining his middle finger. Vice sucked his juices; a reason why her eyes went white again. She reached her climax then Vice kissed Karylle again on the lips. Their tongues touch as their bodies collide. Vice removed his boxers as Karylle removed his nighty na almost tanggal na kanina pa.

"I want you to teach me how to do this thing like a bad teacher." Flirty na sabi ni Vice while pouting. Karylle ran her fingers in a dillydally motion which makes Vice's Junjun awake. He moaned when Karylle kneeled infront of him. He watched as Karylle's eyes looks at him in a very seductive manner.

"First, to gratify our sexual activity--" Karylle was cut off midsentence when Vice kissed her again. She stood up while still not breaking the kiss. He pulled her closer kaya naman she fell on top of him. He smirked.

"Ang daming sinasabi. Just do it, teacher." Vice said. She went down again. But now, she's kissing his neck, leaving trails of kisses. Vice moaned in pleasure. Her hard and wild kisses went to his tummy down to the sides of his legs; teasing his angry member na kanina pa naninigas. Then she did. She licked it. Every inch. Every bit. Vice's eyes were shut. He can't take what Karylle's doing because of the pleasure. Karylle stopped and patted his eyes.

"How can you learn if you're closing your eyes?" She said. As Vice opened his eyes, she eated him again at the same time. She saw how Vice was pleasured dahil sa pagli-lip bite nito.

"You want that? Ha? You want this?" Panunukso pa rin Karylle while licking his throbbing Junjun in pleasure. Karylle did this until Vice's orgasm was sufficed. She stood up then she went on top of him na ngayon ay nasa point pa rin ng orgasm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She teased him. She danced while her dampness was touching Junjun. He moaned again. She stopped when Vice looked at her with hungry eyes and pushed her to the side. He went on top of her kaya she nagulat siya.

"Good teasing. Now, suffer." He said then he entered her with great force. A tear escaped from her eyes kaya napatigil si Vice.

"I'm sorry." Vice said worriedly. He doesn't like what he did that's why he pulled himself out. She wiped her tear then went on top of him again. He was shocked nung ginawa yun ni Karylle.

"I liked it. Do it again." She said with fury in her eyes. Nang dahil dun, Vice went on top of her again. He entered wild then Karylle moaned. He filled her. His thrusts turned her on kaya later on, she reached her climax.

"Owwww shit! Faster.... Faster!" She commanded. He obeyed. He went faster and faster... In out, in out, in out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oooohhhh! You're so hot!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ughhhhhh!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm cumming!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oohhhhh faster!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm going close!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I AM CLOSE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Cum for me!" Then after a few thrusts,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"GRABE." Karylle said when they reached their climax. Vice released his fluid inside her. She fell asleep after saying those words which made Vice smile. He fixed her kasi nakabukaka parin ito. He pulled out the kumot to cover her naked body.

His legs were trembling pero tumayo parin siya para lakasan ang aircon. Tinabihan niya si Karylle then kissed her. He couldn't believe after a few months, this love making was their first one na very wild sila! Eversince kasi na nagkaroon na sila ng baby, they barely had time for each other. He's going to admit. Nagulat siya ng umakto ang asawa niya ng ganun. She was strong enough to accept his every assault.

"Galing mo." He said nang i-pat niya si Junjun na ngayon ay active pa rin. Napatingin naman siya kay Karylle. Naka-smile ito.

"Grabe ba, love?" Tanong niya with his bedroom voice. Napa-ngiti ulit si Karylle.

"Grabe." She said. With still closed eyes. He kissed her again then he fell asleep.

~~

Whew! I stayed up late to finish this badboy! Grabe. Hahaha yan lang kinaya ng powers ko kaya pasensya. Di bale sa susunod di na ako maliligo para mas malakas yung powers. Uh ge? This is my first ever written SPG ever.

Hahaha anyways, thanks for reading chicas! Sarang sarang~ 😘

- Gelica

Follow me on chwirer kung gusto niyo hahahha @nikkiviceyrawr 🐴