Chapter 1 Hello, My name id Yusaku

Author's note.

Hello everyone, It's TopModelCollectorY2K here and welcome to another Yu-Gi-Oh! Crossover Fanfic. This time, the Yu-Gi-Oh series we'll be looking at is Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains and it will crossover with Miraculous Ladybug. Anyways, I kinda have a soft spot for the protagonist of Vrains, because I believe that Yusaku is Autistic. Since I'm Autistic myself, I thought that that might be the case. Now, this is just a theory, so don't quote me on it. I also have a poll on my profile page on what Link-Era deck Marinette is going to use. So far, Marincess are in the lead, with @ignister and Inzektor not far behind. Also I  don't own either Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains or Miraculous Ladybug, they belong to their respective companies. Also, I accidentally deleted this book before, sorry about that. But anyway, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Yusaku

"Everyone", said Madam Bustier to the rest of the class. "We have a new student joining us. Alright, you can come in now". The door opened up and a new figure walked in. He was male that had fair skin, green eyes, dark blue hair that stuck up slightly at the back and light blue bangs with pink accents. He wore a dark blue top underneath a black jacket that was highlighted with blue and green accents. He wore jeans and black trainers that were highlighted in white.

 He wore jeans and black trainers that were highlighted in white

"This is Yusaku Fujiki" said Madam Bustier. Everyone just stared at Yusaku, most notably his hair.

"Hello" Yusaku said raising his hand. Everyone still stared at him. How could someone with such outrageous hair have such a simple greeting.

"There is a seat right next to Marinette" said Madam Bustier. Yusaku then walked over to Marinette and placed his bag on the floor. Marinette just looked at him as he took out his laptop.

Later, Yusaku was in the library tapping away at his laptop. When-.

"Hello".

Yusaku looked up from his laptop to see Marinette standing in front of him.

"Can I, help you?" Yusaku asked.

"I was wondering if I could sit with you?" Asked Marinette.

"You can", answered Yusaku. "Just don't mess with anything". Marinette then sat beside him. She then saw that there was a duel disk beside his laptop.

"Is that a duel disk?" Asked Marinette.

"Yeah" answered Yusaku.

"Ever considered getting an upgrade?" Asked Marinette.

"It's fine" said Yusaku.

"You wanna come over to my house?" Asked Marinette.

"Sure", answered Yusaku. "But, do you have an account to Link Vrains?".