Chapter 2 The Fashionista and The Computer Geek

Author's note.

Well, it looks like Marinette will be using a Marincess deck. Also, if any Yu-Gi-Oh! fans haven't heard of this, the creator of Yu-Gi-OH!, Kazuki Takahashi, recently passed away. May his memory live in our cards, our hearts, our anime and our manga. Let's hope that Konami keeps their promise of 'carrying on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy with the love and attention it deserves'. Meaning, that they ain't stopping anytime soon. Also, there are 3 more days left on the poll and Maria, Aoi, Reina and Shiori are all tied. So, cast your votes before time runs out. So, leave a review, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Chapter 2

The fashionista and the computer geek

Marinette and Yusaku arrived at Marinette's home; the Dupain-Cheng Patisserie.

"You live in a Bakery?" Asked Yusaku.

"Yeah", answered Marinette. "Our family is famous for cooking. My great-uncle even won 'world's greatest chef'".

"I remember watching that" said Yusaku. They walked through the Bakery until they got to the living section of her house.

"Follow me" said Marinette. Yusaku then followed Marinette up the stairs and then through a trapdoor into her pink walled room.

"Welcome to my room" said Marinette. Yusaku looked around her room and saw pictures and designs.

"You're, a designer?" Asked Yusaku.

"Yep", Marinette said proudly. "I even won a competition for Gabriel and was recognised by the Style Queen herself".

"She was recognised by that creep and crone?", asked a voice quietly. "I'll NEVER understand human fashion". Yusaku then looked at Marinette's desk and saw drawings of various characters.

"What are these for?" Asked Yusaku.

"Oh", said Marinette. "When Link Vrains started up, I decided to design my own avatar before hand".

"So you have a Link Vrains account" said Yusaku.

"Yeah", said Marinette. "Everyone in our school has one".

"Then let me ask you this", said Yusaku. "Have you ever heard of 'The Playmaker'?".

"Who hasn't?", asked Marinette. "The legendary duelist who uses Cyberse monster".

"What about the Knights of Hanoi?" Asked Yusaku.

"Again, who hasn't?" Asked Marinette.

"What about your deck?" Asked Yusaku.

"Well, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise" answered Marinette.

"Surprise?" Asked Yusaku.