Connor and Travis Stoll

The day was hot and sunny, so Percy was walking down the beach, watching other campers having archery class, swordfighting practice or doing some wall-climbing. He wore nothing but short pants, so his mosclar upper body was exposed to everybody, which didn't seem to bother anybody. There have been only three days since he arrived from his quest to retrieve Zeus's ligning bolt, so he was still treated as a hero. It was quite a good feeling, being respected and all, but Percy had one big problem: he was horny as fuck. What he didn't know, is that all his wishes will come true this evening.

So he happened to walk by the forest, where he saw the Stoll brothers doing something, but Percy didn't really want to know what, he was sure it could be nothing good.

'Hi Percy!' They both called out in unison. This always creeped out Percy a little bit. He never understood how could two people be so identical.

'Hi Travis, hello Connor.'

'Hey Percy, we wanted to show you something. ' Said Travis. Or Connor. One of them.

'Yes, come here.' Said his brother.

'Umm... What would you like to show me?' Actually, I didn't really want to go with them, they would prank me or something, almost for sure. But my whole afternoon was free, so I didn't think they could cause me any trouble.

'Right this way.' Both of them said.

So we started to walk in the dense forest floor, the canopies of the trees closing tightly above us, letting in only a little sunsine. We were walking for what it seemed to be ten minutes, and I started to feel unconfortable, but then we stopped. I just wanted to ask them why did they bring me here, when I saw from the corner of my eyes that one of the Stolls got a shiny object from his pocket. Before I could turn around to see what is it, the boy threw the object towards me, and I felt a metal handcuff closing on my wrists.

'What the Hades are you doing?' I shouted at them, but they were just smiling mischievously.

'This is what we brought you here for.' Said one of them.

'To have some fun.' Said his brother, and with that, they grabbed my arms and tied me to a tree with a rope. Then, they started to get their clothes off, so they had only their underwears on themselves. After they got rid and put away their clothes, they started tearing off my pants, so all three of us were almost completely naked. The Stolls vere quite skinny, but athletic with long arms and legs. They both had a growing bulge in their underwear, and eyed me with hungry eyes.

'Now I see clearly where this is going.' Said Pecy. And he didn't mind at all.

'We have planned this since you arriwed at camp.'

'And our little plan worked out just as we wanted. Didn't it Connor?'

'Yes, indeed.' Said Connor. At least Percy now knew who were who.

With that Connor kneeled before Percy, but before he could even touch his groing bulge, Percy's dick sprang out of his pants, because is couldn't hold the enermous member in it any longer, so it hit Connor in the face, leaving a faint red mark on the boy's face. Connor just made a sexy moan, and without hesitation, got Percy's rod in his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, while he made circles with his tounge, driving Percy crazy with pleasure. While Connor was giving him a first-class blowjob, Travis kneeled next to Percy, and they started kissing. The son of Poseidon opened the Hermes boy's mouth, so he could slide his tounge in it, making the kiss even more passionate. Then Travis slid down his underwear, and started to face-fuck Percy, so he did his best not to gag on the penis inside his mouth. Since his first time with Luke, he had some practice with various campers, so now he knew what he was doing.

'Ah Connor, I... I'm going to... ahhhh!' He shot an enermous loa into Connor's mouth, since he hadn't jerked of fin a few days, Connor couldn't take it all in , so he got cum all over his face and neck. Travis ejaculated in his mouth too, shouting his name and then pulling out, pulling strings of cum from percy's mouth. He swallowed it all happily. Percy liked the taste of Travis's cum, it reminded him of his first time with Luke. Then Connor leaned over him and kissed him, getting some of Percy's own cum in his mouth. This instantly made him rock-hard again, and wanted to come again.

Travis started playing with Percy's cock, jerking it gently, while his brother ate his ass, then tounge-fucket him. Connor then put two of his fingers in his brother, and scissored him. They were insanely hot, so Percy almost got over the edge, but Travis stopped just at the right time so Percy didn't come.

'Why did you stop?' Asked Percy.

'I didn't want your dick to become limp, yet.' He said, and pulled his ass away from his brother. He then positioned himself above Percy's enermous monster cock, and lowered his ass on the boner. Connor's saliva made the whole thing slippery, Travis didn't have truble getting the rod into his hole.

Travis cried out in pain, he never had such a thick and long dick in his ass for sure. Percy saw stars from the pleasure of the tight hole, and Travis started bouncing himself up and down the member. The sound of skin slapping agains skin echoed through the forest, as Travis pushed the whole lenght of Percy's dick in his butt, then lifting himself up again.

'Ah, Travis, this is so gooood!' Shouted Percy.

'Scream my name!'

'TRAVIS! I'm gonna cum!'

So Pery came inside Travis, his white seed pouring out of the tight hole. Travis put two fingers in his ass, then licked the cum off them. Percy's dick started to harden again. Maybe the Stolls boys did something to him, because it was unusual from him to have this amount of boners in a row. Anyway, it was Connor's turn to slide onto the boner. But first, Travis untied him from the tree, so percy could stand up staright. Connor started to kiss Percy in a long, hot, passionate kiss. Then Percy grabbed Connor's tights, and Connor jumped up on Percy, and crossed his legs behind him. Despite they were both only twelve, Percy was taller and more moscular, so he could easily hold Connor's weight. It was a little bit difficult to put Percy's long member into Connor's ass, but they menaged to fit it all in, so Percy could start fucking Connor. He grabbed his ass and lifted him up and pushed him down. Travis was jerking his cock at the hot sight, them came behind his brother, and slid his penis in his hole too.

'Ahhhhh shit!' Cried Connor,

'This is so hot!' Said Percy.

'Sorry brother, but I neeeded to try this.' Said Travis apologizing to Connor.

'Ahhhhhhhhh!' Answered Connor.

Percy did some pretty wild things before, but never a double penetration. The feeling of the hot dick sliding next to his own was more than a fantastic feeling. Connor was bouncing between them like a rag doll, crying from pain and pleasure. Percy hoped the boy won't be hurt permanently, but he couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to.

'I can't stand this any longer!'

And Percy came into Connor, cumming for the third time. A few seconds later Travis came too, so cum was flowing from Connor's hole like a waterfall. The poor boy couldn't stand on his own, that way he fell down to the ground. Percy got under his asshole and drank his and Travis's cum. After that, he jerked off Connor one last time, making him feel good too. So all three of them lay on the ground, breathing heavily, covered in sweat and cum. They rested there for a few minutes, and decided to go back to camp, since it was almost dinner time.

'This was awesome.'

'We need to repeat this sometime.'

'Agreed.'

Poor Connor still couldn't stand up, so we needed to carry him back to camp. Ont he way, we met Annabeth, who looked at us suspiciously.

'Hi guys. What are you doing with Connor?'

'Umm... he sparined his ankle, so I helped Travis bring him back to camp.' Percy lied.

'Oh, I see... bye then.'

'Bye.' We all said.

'Good save Percy.' Said Travis when Annabeth was out of sight.

'Thanks Travis