Miss Audrey, she is coming too John.

'Yes, I will. I will Edmund'  

It was at that moment Miss Audrey let go of her fears. The chance for a new start with her love seemed much brighter than ever before. Especially now that The Paradise will never be the same after today.

"Miss Audrey, like I said to my uncle, grab your dearest belongings and meet outside the back of The Paradise. We will leave shortly as John has managed to delay the carriage so people's suspicions don't catch us, once I'm finished helping my uncle I will come and help you, quickly go before its too late"

" Right, see you soon Edmund"

Miss Audrey hurried out the door and took to a causal walk across the street before regaining her hurried speed once re entering The Paradises doors.

" Uncle, I didn't know you and Miss Audrey had once and coming again were an item" 

Edmund, with a smile if old memories coming back started to pack his things in the trunk that had been under his bed. It was an old wine coloured trunk that he hadn't used since he used it to move into the shop when he first opened it in 1827.

"Ah yes, there was a time when everyone knew about us. I had asked her to marry me so many times but out of a fear of the unknown she declined. She choose her job in that place cause it was all she knew. She has worked there since before Moray got there. She came down today before she was ready to go to this wedding and told me she wasn't scared anymore and that's where we are now"

By this time Edmund and Denise had finished packaging his bag and he carried it to the shop door.

" Now uncle, I'm going to casually walk back over to avoid attention. Watch me from the window. Once I get round the corner followed and wait next to my trunk"

"Okay Denise, go help Audrey. Quick"

Denise shot for the door then took a casual walk as she left the door behind her. There were still loads of people outside waiting for John to come out. They were all glancing in the doorway of The paradise trying to see if be was coming. Denise knew this was their chance to get over without being spotted. Her walk gained some speed and she quickly found herself around the corner. She peaked back round and her uncle had just left the shop. She turned for the door and headed straight for Miss Audrey's room.  

As she went to open the door it opened itself . It was Miss Audrey.

" Is Edmund ready?" 

"Yes, I will tell John we are ready"

****************************************************************

Half an hour had passed since John first found Denise out the back of The Paradise and he was starting to worry. He had been in his office all the time he had been waiting. Wondering whether everything on Denise's end had been okay. Her soft voice echoing his head. He just needed to know. 

There was a knock at that door. 

He wondered who it was trying finding him to get him in that carriage this time. He would just have to make another excuse. 

"Come in" he shouted in a rather irritated manner. 

To his surprise it wasn't someone trying to send him away. It was Denise.  

"Denise! I did not expect you to come here. Are you ready? Is your uncle ready?" 

"He's ready, I'm ready. There is one slight change of plan though John. Miss Audrey is coming with us" 

" Miss Audrey? Why would she... Oh wait. Of course. Edmund. Anyway Is everyone ready? 

" Yes John, everyone is waiting" 

Denise smiled at John. A smile reassured him in what he was doing was right for everyone. 

" Right, go around the back and We will come around"

Denise and John left the room together and went separate ways down the corridor. Moray walked down and through the shop , everyone now stopping to smile at him as a good luck gesture on his 'big day'. He walked out the front door of The Paradise and everyone stopped again. Dudley came over and whispered him a good luck before letting him get into the carriage.

"Right, we just need to go round the back of the shop then we can go, thank you" 

The driver of the carriage followed she request to the back of the shop, outside waiting we're Denise, Edmund and Miss Audrey. John and the driver got out to help them in. The driver who was apparently called Scott picked up the trunks and put them in the back of the carriage with Johns, his had been able to sit without suspicion as word had been he and Katherine would travel for their honeymoon. John went over to Denise , held her hand and guided her to the door. 

" Your carriage awaits my lady"  

He said this to Denise in jest and she let out a little giggle before getting in. John stood at the door helping everyone in before finally getting in himself. Scott had already finished loading the back and was siting in the front. 

"Everyone ready?" He said before making the horses move. They were off. Away from The Paradise, leaving it behind.