clownpierce x branzy hurtcomf

wooooooooooo cw for like. description of scars. idk. minecraft mechanics worldbuilding is fun

It wasn't abnormal to see Clownpierce around. What was abnormal about it, was how Clown was curled up on a tiny, dingy mattress that laid in the corner, in a small room just off of the circus. Only an enderchest, furnace, crafting table and anvil was squished into it, and Branzy had no clue what he was expecting, staring blankly at the... Less than ideal living conditions the "deadliest player" on the server lived in.

With the way Clown could act, Branzy didn't know what to expect. Surely not some lavish, luxurious castle(no, that was more suited for PrinceZam), but... This couldn't just be it? The bed didn't look comfy either, messed up and sheets stained with blood, assumedly from previous wounds and battles. Clownpierce didn't even seem comfortable himself, shifting back and forth. Branzy stood in the doorway, feeling like he was intruding. Clown was asleep- It was rather strange to see the pvper with his guard so loose and down, and Branzy scuffed his shoe against the wooden planked flooring, looking at the room closely.

Spiders webs hung in the corner, there seemed to be a leak in the roof and the crafting table itself was splitting apart, and dimly Branzy spotted cracks in the anvil, from overuse. He looked back at Clownpierce, whose mask was slightly tilted to the side. He had noticed it earlier, freezing in surprise at Clownpierce's face, and longer eyelashes and the makeup delicately placed on, that seemed to be smudged from sweat and work. But now, when he looked back, Branzy could see a bright, striking turquoise eye staring back at him.

His breathing caught in his throat, pure shock and fear striking through his heart- Oh god, oh god, Clown had caught him, he was obviously going to be murdered, the deadliest player couldn't take well to being caught like this and-

"...Br'nzy..? What- what are you doing?" Clown was slowly sitting up, yawning widely and shifting his mask to cover his entire face now, tilting his head as he looked at Branzy. He looked... A lot different without his whole jester get-up, don't get Branzy wrong, he still was menacing, just- Softer? The white-haired was unsure of how to describe it, but without the netherite armour, the pots strapped to his belt, and everything on perfectly, Clownpierce just looked like... A guy.

"I- Uhhh... H-hey Clown..." Branzy let out a nervous chuckle, reaching a hand up to rub at the back of his neck. Crap. "I was just- About to do some redstone work, yeah-" Branzy hated how suspicious he sounded, because, well, it was the truth. He wasn't lying whatsoever, something about Clown just made him a little jittery(and it felt like butterflies were swooping around his stomach, but he ignored that part). 

Clownpierce sighed quietly, and swung his legs off the side of his bed, clearly tired but still getting up. Branzy felt like he'd offended Clown, and gulped.

Clownpierce calmly did up his boots, and Branzy could notice where the straps connected and secured. Clownpierce got up, reaching for his gloves- Branzy noticed that Clownpierce still wore gloves whilst he slept, although not his fighting ones. No, these were made from black, fluffier wool, and covered the expanse of his forearms, and curiosity erupted through Branzy-

Before swiftly shutting that thought down. Curiosity killed the cat, Branzy remembered keenly, swiftly averting his gaze as Clownpierce turned away, as he put on his white, more silken gloves. Branzy's purple gaze stayed stuck on the ground, again noticing how dirty the tiny room was. Concern rippled through him, but before he could comment, Clown was walking towards him, typing something on his communicator, before stopping in front of Branzy.