five

"Well, well look who finally decided to join us" Eleven turned around looking at the man before her

"Well, well look who finally decided to join us" Eleven turned around looking at the man before her. "Someones a sleepyhead this morning" he smiled at her as the door behind him opened.

A girl walked inside and Eleven recognized her, Violet. She neared the duo smiling at Eleven.

"Im sorry, am I in trouble?" The boy laughed lightly "trouble, no? Why do you think that?".

Violet hummed lightly as she looked at Eleven "don't worry Eleven, you're not in trouble. You're just missing all the fun".

She moved forward "come on let's go to your usual spot before Papa comes back, training will start any minute now".

"Okay" Violet gripped her hand looking at the boy in front of her "Peter why don't you go ahead and help the others, I'll make sure Eleven is okay".

He nodded before walking off but Violet still looked at him with a sadness. "Why are you sad?" Violet looked down at Eleven.

"Papa hurt my friend" her hand touched something on her neck for a second "papa hurt me".

The door opened and Papa walked inside making all the children stand up "good morning children" everyone gathered into lines.

"Good morning papa" Violet let Elevens hand go "go ahead and join the others, don't be nervous". Eleven walked towards the line.

"How are we feeling today?" Violet walked towards Peter handing him a red chip that had fallen on the floor beside him.

"Good papa" Peter laughed lightly as he grabbed hold of it "number twelve would you be so kind and open the door?".

A little boy neared the door opening the door "please follow me" everyone left the room in a single file line.

Eleven was at the end and paused for a moment her little eyes looking through the small hole in the door. Violet leaned into Peter "I'm sorry I couldn't help you" her finger touched his neck.

He hummed lightly at her words as he gripped her cheeks "I'll be alright Violet" she smiled at him "we should get to the children before anyone notices we're missing".

"What's a few more seconds, they haven't noticed us before. Why would they now" Violet laughed lightly at Peters words.

"Talk like that in front of papa and he'll punish us both, and I don't want that happening to you again".