Hunter One-Shot: Pregnant?! (Part 2)

You're waiting for the results of the test.

Two lines, you're pregnant. One line, it's a false alarm.

Somehow after talking with Hunter, you're still worried but way more delighted. You're almost hoping that you are pregnant. Sure, you're scared of what could happen -- but that fear may never go away, and you don't want it to detour you from pivotal life moments that could very well be for the better.

Plus, you can see Hunter being a great dad, and it makes your heart swell.

You place a hand delicately on your lower abdomen, Please be in there, little one.

Hunter knocks on the bathroom door, "Babe. I'm here if you need me."

You digest your emotions completely now. You turn and open the door, "Hey."

He isn't surprised, sensing you were nearing the door before it opened. "Have you received the results?"

You shook your head, "No. What do you want it to say?"

He eyes you, "What do you mean?"

"I'm scared, but I want the baby. I want us to have a family of our own making," you share. "Do you want one too?"

At that, he smiles, and you've rarely seen him smile that wide. "Yes. I believe I do."

You embrace him, pecking his lips, "Well, let's see if we get what we want."

You turned back and snatch the pregnancy test off the counter. You take a deep breath, then hold it up between the two of you. You look down at it.

It's positive.

And you've never felt more free and happy in your entire life.