When He Cooks Your Favorite Food Because You had an Argument With Him 2 (KSJ)

I may use some sort of Korean words in the fiction! That you all may know but still for the new A.R.M.Y I will tell the meaning of the words below:

Mianhae - I am sorry
Yeobo - Honey/Wife/Darling
Salanghaeyo - I Love You
Neomu Salanghaeyo - I Love You So Much
Nado Salanghaeyo - I Love You Too
Nae Salang - My Love

***

When you came downstairs you were mesmerized by the view, as there were candle lights on the dinning table all the hall lights were slight of a dim and dinner was already served in the plates and wine glasses were kept on the sides of both the plates, your favorite wine was kept near the candles, light music was being played in the background. You can call it a perfect date as you always prefer to go. You were so lost in the surroundings that when to manly hands came in contact with you waist you slight of flinch but calm down when you realized that those hands were of your husband.
"Mianhae Yeobo!" you were so overwhelmed by the feeling right now that a tear of happiness drop from your eyes, before you could slide it Jin already noticed it and turned you around to face him. He wiped the tear from your eyes and only sadness and guilt was visible in his eyes then he said "Yeobo, Mianhae! I hurted you right? I am a bad husba-" before he could complete his sentence you smashed your lips on his, he was surprised by the sudden action but then gave in. The kiss was full of love and security from your side. After a minute or so, you pulled back and stared at him in his eyes and said "Never! Never try to complete the sentence again! You are the best baby! The best decision of my life! Nae Salang! My everything!"

He smiled at your confession and held your hands this delicately that if he would hold them any harder they will broke off, he lead you to the table and pulled your chair to let you sit first then served the wine and gave you cutlery then settled himself as well.

You cut a piece from the Steek and tasted it without saying anything you got up from your seat, walked towards Jin and kissed him on his cheeks and whispered near his ears "It tastes delicious baby! You are the best cook ever!" He blushed on your way of complementing him and started eating.

TIME SKIPS

The dinner was completed and you both chit chatted a bit then you stood up from your seat and collected the dishes and went to the kitchen meanwhile Jin went to the bedroom so that he can change into nightwear.

You were almost done when you felt that your legs are not on the ground they are in the air and when realization hit you then you saw yourself being carried in bridal style by non other than Kim Seokjin. You protested a bit to keep you down but The WWH won't listen, so you gave up. He took you to your shared bedroom and gently put you down on bed, while doing all these stuffs a shyly smile was present on his face which was making him more handsome than he already was. He came beside you and pulled the duvet on both of you and hugged you more like cuddled you, "Salanghaeyo Yeobo! You are my everything! You are the best decision of my life! Neomu Salanghaeyo!" You smiled at his small confession and said "Nae Sarang! Nado Salanghaeyo!"

You both cuddled up in each other's arms and drifted to a peaceful sleep away from the cruel world, away from all the jealousy, away from all the insecurities, away from all the tensions. In that night it was just you and your husband and up in the sky a smiling moon who was giving both of you blessings to be together always and for forever.