IF YOU WANNA BE TRAUMATIZED READ THE WHOLE THING

Quackity and Wilbur were just on their phones on the floor both going through TikTok and twitter and snapchat all those things then Wilbur asked, " isn't this a bit boring ducky~~"   "Only a little either than that it's not" Wilbur suddenly picked Quackity up (because he is light as hell) and Brang him to Wilbur's bedroom nor did they know Tommy was upstairs playing games With Tubbo online on his PC (I have a PC  owo)  "w-what are y-y ou gonna d-do w-Wilbur??  " Fuck you intill you cUm ( REEEEEE) "but you must be quiet my little birdy ok? " Quackity nodded Wilbur unzipped his pants and took off his shirt quackity did as well Wilbur start thrusting his body into quackitys hard and fast and really deep too a-ahh~~' 'FUCK ME DADDY" you like that?? you like whore/ simp  he start humping quackity really hard mhmmm~~' ahhh~~~ and then Wilbur took off his boxer and stuck his 5 inch dick in quackitys ass  AHHH~~~ MHM~~ PUSH IT IN FUTHER!~~~  Wilbur pushed it in and out fastly AhHHh~~~ quackity loudly moaned and Wilbur kissed him to cover up how loud he was and went for a long kiss taking breaths in-between each one both their Tongues fighting for dominance Wilbur won and their was saliva from both their Tongues and  Wilbur bite quackitys neck hard MHm~~' FUCK ME HARDER  Wilbur grabbed quackity's head and put it by his dick and said "suck it birdy~" and he did quackity start sucking and sucking and moaned while doing it  y- you are d-doing good quackity meanwhile he was bobbing his head uup and down and then start licking Wilbur's dick like a lollipop and he turned into a moaning machine and they both ended up cUmMinG.  ./////.  

BaDDD Da YYYYY  (MEoW )

Quackity ignored Wilbur half the day and WilBy wasn't happy with that (GOD SAVE ME I NEED HOLY WATER WHY AM I HERE I NNED TO BE SENT TO HELL I NEED HELP)   wilbur and quackity were in Wilbur's room and Wilbur pinned quackity against the wall (THE WALL IS ON LIFE SUPPORT  BTW LOL)  W-what are you gonna do now w-Wilbur!  you know what you did and you know what to say~  IVe BeEn A VeRY BaD BoY And i mUst bE PunIsHEd W- WilBur S-soot Plz FuCk ME Intill I CaN WaLk FoR A MonTh~~~ wilbur start thrusting his body into and out of Q's body AAHH~~~~ W-Wilbur Slow Down! and wilbur put his dick in his hole and start bouncing up and down AHh~~ MHmh~~~  and quackity's eyes rolled into the back of his head with his tongue out- (I WANNA cry)  and cUMmed  "cummed already? but I didn't tell you to naughty boy~~  

 he start hummping quackity hard and fast and really deep his dick was tingling with enjoyment he start drooling with his Tougue out and Wilbur start pounding him so hard he cUmMed for the secound time( HELP ME)  Plz AHH~ SLOW DOWn~~~ you are so sexy when you moan and beg for mercy 

I GOT LAZY THEY FUCKED FOR 8 HOURS BLAH BLA BLA

DrUnK hOrNy WiLbUr 

POV: Wilbur came home from the bar     Wilbur came through the door with a drink and start stumbling too the couch " hey Wilbur you ok"  quackity asked "hey I'm good honey and he falls on the floor and quackity gets up and PINS QUACKITY TO THE WALL REEEEEEEE GOD HELP THE POOR WALL and stuck his hand in quackktys pants playing with his dick  AHHh~~ they made him fell good but hurt so bad then wilbur took off all his clothes including his shirt ,pants and boxer and took quackitys off too he tried to fit his dick in but quackity said" its not gonna fit!" well I'm gonna make it fit and started pounding into quackity super hard "no CuMMing my love~~" W-Wilbur it Hurts~~~ AHH!~ MHm'~ P-PLz WILBUR LET ME CUM~!  he kept putting it in and out  f-FUCK!! '~~ He starting bouncing and wilbur start sucking and pounding more  quackitys eyes rolled up and his tounges was covered in saliva droll dripping from it every secound he felt it inside him (:" )  Oh my little rubber ducky you make many sounds I just wanna find out how many cute sounds you make W-Wilbur LET ME cUm i CANT HOLD IT in  'then cum for me~~~ he cUMMed inside Wilbur ( MY EYES I WROTE THIS AT  1: 31 AM)