A couple of days later, I see my mother walking alongside our new house while I wake up and we make our breakfast together. Mommy attempts to enter, but the door is still locked. I decide to just wait for her to pass. That didn't happen. Instead, Mommy has closer look at us and appears to look at us both. I decide to open the door, but as soon as I get out, mommy tries to get to me. She says to me: "Come with me!" in a way that seems more threatening than polite. Then, I see her quickly move away. I ask Dennis what he is doing, and he tells me he uses a magic spell, just like I did. He tell me he's learned to do so from me, and I then say: "That's really nice!"

Dennis then quickly captures my mommy and yells at her: "Go away right now!" Mommy screams out of an intense fear, and then immediately runs away. Dennis and I walk into the garden, and then they start pondering about their families. Is it really dangerous to be a magician, like parents always said? Or is it only said to keep the children conformant and powerless? Well, we definitely think the latter is true. If we can't do anything, our parents will get us. With this idea in mind, we walk to the clubhouse of the Magic Hood.

Once we're there, we talk to other members of the Magic Hood, and realized lots of members had the same problems we had. They also decided they needed to act against their parents, and we agreed with them. We should show everyone what childhood magic can do. Maybe we could even take power from our parents! So we all talk to each other to get a good strategy. It took a long time to get everything on paper, but eventually, most children agree! The children would first force their parents against a wall, and then let them see what the children do with their magic skills. So then, I and Dennis together leave the clubhouse.

Then, we talk to each other about what tricks to perform. I read "The First Change" to have a look at which tricks are the easiest to perform, aside from the ones I already learned, and find one I never found before! To be exact, you hold an aluminum rock in one hand and hold the other hand open, with the palm pointing to an object, like a wooden block. This will let the object 'float' in the air. I try it in front of the other children, and it seems to work very well! I'm even able to let the object fly all the way into the cloud! Then, when I set the rock aside, I see the block falling down very quickly. I try the spell again, and the block goes up again! After doing this a couple of times, the other children are surprised by what I did!

Once we approach our parents, they immediately run away from us, but we know the spell to freeze the parents one by one. After carrying it out, we carefully pull the adults against a wall, and then I have to get the freeze off. I read in The First Change to find a spell that counters the spell we performed. It uses the aluminum rock, and with it in your hand, you hold your other hand in a fist, pointing to the adult that has to be unfrozen. The main problem is that you can't hear them. But then, he holds his mother at her arm and moves it up and down, creating a 'squeak' noise. We d this to all other parents as well.

Meanwhile, I repeatedly cast the spell to counter the freeze, and then all of a sudden Dennis' mother thanks me for ridding her of her freeze. Then, after doing this to all of our parents, we perform the same trick we did near the other children. Then, Dennis asks me to move one block away from me, while he keeps it up. The parents keep cheering all the time, until the block slowly is let to fall on the ground. The parents then applaud to their children, and walk away.