ELI.

"Look what I found!" I bounced down the stairs to see Kyle, perfectly fine. Idiot.
"What?" Emmett asked, sitting on the couch, writing a new song.
"Disneyland tickets!" I announce. I flicked out five tickets. One for me, Emmett, Issac, Kyle, and Hayley, if she wanted to go.
"Hallelujah!" Emmett says and Issac pumps his fists.
"It's valid for three years. Rockstar law."
"Can we go today, after recording? If slow poke gets done with the new song." Issac rolls his eyes and grabs a yogurt out of the fridge.
"Sure, why not?" I shrug my soldiers and sit down on the bar stool.
"Is your sister still here, Emmett?" I ask.
"Nah, she left last night."

"Well, give her this whenever she comes back to housesit." I hand him the golden card with her name on it.
"Thanks," Emmett says and put the card on the coffee table.
"I'm gonna go and change." I run up the stairs and change into shorts, black vans and a muscle tee. I put in a Beetles hat on backwards and grab my drumsticks.
~•~
The recording guy gives us a thumbs up. Our backing music starts to play and Emmett starts to sing his new song. We have a little battle. If you wrote the song, lyric wise, you sing it. I teased the symbols and get into rhythm.
The song ended and I felt way pumped.
"Good recording guys," Mitch says on the way out. Issac gets up from his chair. He directs the music videos and mikes at concerts.
"Thanks," Emmett replies as we walk out.
"Don't forget! Music video recording in San Francisco on Friday! Before your concert!" Mitch yells.
"Okay!" Kyle and I yell back.
"Disneyland?" I ask.
"Disneyland," they satisfy.
~•~
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
"You may now enter the park," the nice lady says. She smiles. We head into the park and walk into the Disney studio. There's a parade going on today and where in it, so we have to get to our float. We put on sunglasses and hats to make us look different so people won't run up to us. This helps us enjoy our day a little bit at least.
"T4?" The man asked once we got there. I nodded. We walked into a dark room filled with different floats. The man lead us to a tall one in the back that was based off of summer. It was sandy, and it had beach chairs and an umbrella.
"Thanks," Issac said to the man. He nodded and walked off to help other people. All of us crawled on the top of it. My phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket.
"Guys!" I tap Kyle on the back. "We are going to be guest judges on America's Got Talent next weekend!"
"Say what?" Emmett says happily.
"Five more minutes!" A man yelled. We start to get set up. Issacc gets out his keyboard and plugs it in. Our float starts to move. The giant doors open jut when my phone buzzes again. I pull it out of my pocket. Charlotte tagged me on a photo. Once we get out to the public, I'll have a better signal. So, I wait until we get outside. Not any better.
"Ugh!" I chuck my phone back and it hits some lady in the head.
"Sorry!" I shout back and begin to play our awesome song. Everyone starts cheering and I feel great. Nothing is ether than this.
~•~
So how did you all like the second chapter? Eeep!! I'm so exited for the next chapter!! Xoxo- Emalee