07

Namjoon turned around and entered the studio, putting away the lesson plans and brushes on the table.

The students are gone. Jimin saw a colorful oil painting behind Namjoon, with Namjoon's name written in the lower right corner.

"What's wrong? Unhappy?" Namjoon glanced at Jimin's expressionless face and concluded that Jimin was not happy.

"No... I just don't have an expression..."

"You're happy or not isn't just in the expression." Namjoon took a step closer. "You're not happy, I can feel it."

"We haven't known each other very long, and you don't know me either."

"We've known each other not too long, but that doesn't mean I don't know you."

Namjoon pressed Jimin on the chair, turned around and closed the door of the studio. Pulling over a chair and sitting opposite Jimin, the two of them were so close that their knees and knees touched each other.

"Tell me, what's wrong with you?" Namjoon sat upright, with a serious tone.

"How do I feel that this is the tone of the teacher to the students." Jimin couldn't help but complain.

Namjoon was stunned for a second, revealing his white teeth.

"I'm not very good or close to my students like this."

"Oh really! I just saw that Mr.Kim is very close to those two girls." Jimin added quickly, fearing that his words would reveal his own thoughts. "Those two girls are so beautiful, can Mr.Kim help me get the contact information?"

Namjoon reached out and squeezed Jimin's cheek.

"Can't!"

"Why? They like you?"

"I don't know if they like me or not, but I just won't let you get close to them." Namjoon paused. "Not even boys!"

"Why! Are you afraid that I will talk nonsense?"

"No. I'm afraid they like you." Namjoon smiled, his eyes twitched.

"You...!" Jimin didn't know why his heartbeat suddenly increased.

The afterglow of the sunset shone in from the window, sprinkled the whole studio, and sprinkled on Namjoon's body. For some reason, the atmosphere seemed a little ambiguous and a little intoxicating.

"So...you're unhappy because I look close to those two girls?"

"I..not all of them..."

"Um?"

Jimin hesitated for a while, but sighed and said, "Are you just afraid that I will talk nonsense with your students? They asked me if I was your brother or your friend. What do you think I should say?"

"What do you want to say?"

"I don't know. So I didn't answer."

"Don't know? why you don't know?" Namjoon's eyes almost shot through Jimin.

"Friend?"

"A friend?!" Namjoon gritted his teeth.

The two stopped talking, and Namjoon got up with a sullen face and continued to pack up.

The atmosphere was depressed and uncomfortable, and Jimin felt even more uncomfortable. He squeezed the corner of his clothes and stood up.

"Well, I have to go now."

Namjoon still didn't speak, as if Jimin didn't exist.

Jimin's heart was suffocated, and tears were about to fall. Turn around to open the door.

"Bang." Namjoon's hand pressed the door that was opening, startling Jimin.  As soon as he turned around, he was surrounded by Namjoon between him and the door.

It's called a kabe-don, isn't it?

The difference in height between the two is not big, but in front of Namjoon's powerful aura, Jimin shrank his body unconsciously.

Namjoon bent his waist, leaned forward, put his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Don't go."

A soft bubbly sound wrapped Jimin's ears. Jimin nodded fascinatedly.

As if given permission, Namjoon's hand on the door slipped quietly to the back of Jimin's head, and the other hand took Jimin's hand.

Namjoon just leaned on Jimin's body, after a while, raised his body, looked at each other, and then kissed his lips.

Jimin didn't know why he didn't refuse again. He clearly came to find the answer, but he didn't find the answer, and he fell into this ambiguous vortex again.

The two hid behind the door, like two students who were just beginning to relationship. In the empty classroom, they secretly tried the sweetness of love and listened to each other's breathing.

Namjoon took Jimin to eat at the campus cafeteria. It was already dark when they came out, and the two walked towards the parking lot one after the other.

"Where's your motorcycle?"

"I usually don't drive a motorcycle when I come to campus. It's too flamboyant." Namjoon said while helping Jimin open the door of the passenger.  "Do you like riding motorcycle?"

"Well, motorcycle are more exciting."

"I also like motorcycle because...that would justifiably let you hug me."  Namjoon couldn't hold back his wicked smile.

How can the bright moonlight be so hot that Jimin's whole body is hot?

To Be Continued.....