Dragon flames!

???: "HEY"

I ignored the call and began heading to the gates until I heard another hey. First time I was way too deeply staring at the letter I was reading out loud and thinking how this probably could have harmed me but not kill me.

???: HEY!!!

I turned around to see who was calling out and was meet with no other but the guy who was supposed to have the speech  instead of me.

Ohh great....

What does he want form me?

Me: Yes?

As soon as I turned around I was meet with a huge  fireball. Needless to say that I dodged it thanks to my instincts as a dragon.

Me: WHAT THE?!!!

He came closer to me with red flame dancing around his open hand.

???: My name is Asmodeus Alice. I was supposed to be the one to make the speech! You scumbag stole my position because of your relationship with the principal!!!

Me: Aahm Alice-kun...

Alice: They say you are strong... Only the strongest and the fittest can survive here.

Wait wait wait!

What is this?

Survival of the fittest?!!!

Is he challenging me?

The moment he said that I could hear a huge crowd cheering and I was left speechless.

Me: Since when were there so many people here?

Alice: I called them here to take off your fake mask! Now before everyone's eyes prove that you are better than me! Show me what you got!

Just like that he began making a huge fire ball and threw it at me. I could have dodged it easily but I had enough. If he wanted to challenge a dragon then so be it!

All I did was stretch out my hand and absorb the flames that he threw at me. One could call this witchcraft and it probably will also be my defense if my grandpa asked me how I did that.

Alice: My flames... You think I am not worth a damn..

Me: No that is no-

Alice: and feel sorry for me, huh...

Me: Alice-kun liste-

Alice: HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME THAT MUCH!!!

The moment the flames were gone and I was standing there without even a single scratch, I could see his confusion and shock morph into pure anger. In the next moment he made a sword out of  flames and began charging at me.

Alice: I'll slice you into pieces!!!

He came running towards me and all I did was simply get angry. If there was one thing we dragons didn't like then it was to be belittles or our dignity to be tarnished and he was stepping over my line of patience. I never attacked him until now and yet he is so persistent as to not even hear me out.

Enough is enough!

Me: You want to see some true flames?

I stretched my hand up to the sky and summoned my black and blue flames. The moment I did that they I could see his eyes go wild and him palling completely. I then closed my hands and touched the ground. My flames immediately came out like a huge serpent ready to attack its prey only to vanish in front of his face leaving him speechless. However these flames were not everything. I put my dragon essence into them so that if he was to look the snake into its eyes he would see a dragon and learn true fear.