WHO AM I

So this is the time you are waking up abi, I will see when you will finish your work and go  to school i don't want to see any dirty plate in the sink, the house should be spotless i need my breakfast by 6:30 when am out. Are u even listening to me
      Yes ma, i answered that has  always been my morning for the past few years that i can remember, I wake up every day by 4:30 and as am coming out of the room she starts to complain about the time i choose to wake up. And just like every other day everything was done by the time she comes out.
          Okay you all most be thinking who am i ?
My name is Nachafuda Adiel but my friend like to call me Nacha am a 17 year old lady that stays in the city of Kaduna Nigeria, incase you don't know in Nigeria we have different states and in each state we have different languages so am from Adamawa state and am kilba by language, but i stay in Kaduna in a foster home, you may like to know how i end up in foster care i also want to know because honestly i don't know anything apart from the things i just told you.
So i got ready and meet my friend on the way to school. Hi i have some news for you what is it that you know now you are always having one new or another that am not even interested in so spill am all ears Joy.

   Is your lovely girl JDZARMA😘🥰❤️all the way from Nigeria PLS vote comments and give corrections is aloud thank you and love you all 💖💓💕💞💟