IV. The Hand that Rock the Mabel

[June 5th(afternoon) — 7th,2012]

(3rd POV)

It was a warm Tuesday afternoon in Gravity Falls, Oregon. After the Curse Wax Massacre the trio committed earlier, Stan was down at the Mystery Shack later that afternoon out in the front yard with a group of tourists, giving them a gist of a scammer. "For tonight's final illusion, we have the incredible "Sack of Mystery"." Stan pulls a brown sack with a stitch question mark from behind his back, giving it a little shake. "When you put your money in, mysteriously disappear!"

The tourist pulls out their cash from their pockets, muttering several positive things about his illusion trick while Stan smiles at his gain and their loss. While Stan was dealing with tourists, in the living room was Soos, the twins, and (Y/n) watching television. "The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist." The TV narrates as Dipper, Mabel and Soos started to cheer while (Y/n) just looked at them with a crooked smile for she has no understanding of Gravity Falls aired shows. On TV, the tiger punches itself with its human fist while the intro pops up on the screen. "Tiger Fist! . . . will return after these messages." It said until the screen transitioned to an advertisement with flying white doves to start off.

"Hey, look. It's the commercial I was telling you guys about" Soos pointed out.

"Are you completely miserable?" The voice-over asked its viewers and the upcoming actor about its advertisement. 

A male actor crying his eyes out, looks to the camera and cries, "YES!"

"Then you need to meet. . ." The voice-over changed from normal speaking to a whisper, emphasizing "Gideon."

"Gideon?" Dipper repeated

"Argh, Gideon." (Y/n) groans, rolling her eyes.

"What makes him so special?" Mabel asked to particularly no one.

"He's a psychic." The Voice-over narrator answered.

"Aroo?"

"So don't waste your time with other so-called "Man of Mystery"." The TV changed its slide to a video of the outhouse near the shack, watching further as Stan comes exits the outhouse, shaking off a piece of toilet paper stuck underneath his slipper. The clip closes in on him then big red letters are stamped on his face, the word reads "FRAUD". "Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy." The narrator advised before it speedingly read off the subtext for the commercial. "Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit."