☁️Saiki K☁️

꧁༺༻꧂
Saiki x "Bad Boy"
Sad and Lonely [y/n] catches Saiki's attention and sympathy. . . and then his affection.

WARNING: Very OOC Saiki!
I just want soft Saiki energy today.
꧁༺༻꧂

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

[l/n] [y/n] was the school renounced "bad boy". Everyone knew his name, maybe not his face, but they know the name. Rumors about him flooded the gossip pool at least once a month. A "troublesome kid" the teachers proclaimed. A "reckless jerk" girls cackled. A "lowlife type".

However, Saiki knew better. He heard the kids thoughts after all. He heard the kids silent please for rumors, surrounding misunderstandings, to stop getting exaggerated into horrible stories.

The clumsy boy tripped over his own foot once and broke a chair when he fell over. The teacher scolded him and through some nosey nellies the word got out about it. The story went from, '[y/n] broke a chair.', to '[y/n] got in serious trouble! He broke a chair too!', to '[y/n] got into a fight and broke a chair! I hope he didn't hurt anyone!'. And so on.

It bothered Saiki to witness this annoying game of telephone that ended with a pretty nice guy sitting alone in the library for lunch. Saiki had met [y/n] once in their first year. They barely talked and didn't make a lasting impression on each other, but Saiki knew firsthand that [y/n] was a kind person.

[l/n] [y/n] was the school's loneliest kid, and Saiki was understandably sorry for him.

So now in study season, just before semester finals, the teacher suggested the students form study groups to catch up before the tests. Echos in Saiki's head from the thoughts in the room raged about who people would invite to their groups. All but one voice.

'Maybe I can get a tutor to help me out?'

His voice was low and lonely, even in his head. Nobody even considered him because of his reputation.

So I'm an extremely out-of-character move, Saiki approached the boy as he walked out the main doors. His posture was slouched and his bag hung half off his shoulder. His [color] hair blew back in the gentle breeze as he pushed open the doors.

'I wanna be home already.' Was all that was heard from his mind. Saiki followed the boy's gaze to a gaggle of girls by the gate, pointing and whispering about him. Saiki didn't have to be psychic to know that; they weren't trying to be discreet about it.

'Stop it.' [y/n] winced under their harsh gazes. 'Just leave me alone. I didn't do anything.'

"[l/n] [y/n]?" Saiki spoke from just behind him. The [shorter/taller] boy stopped and turned to look at Saiki curiously.

"Yeah? May I help you?" His voice was tired and searingly uninterested in this conversation. If Saiki didn't hear how exhausted [y/n] was, or see it in his eyes, he might just conclude the same thing the others have; that he's a rude guy.

Saiki almost commented on it before he heard, 'I did something wrong again, haven't I? I can't handle this right now, I wanna go home.'

His response hesitated while stepping closer. His magenta eyes looked straight into [color] ones, and he noted the panic. How has nobody taken the time to look this kid in the eyes? Nobody has noticed how anxious and sad his eyes are. Heavy rings lay just under them, and discoloration gave him a corpse-like appearance. [y/n] was stressed the fuck out, and Saiki couldn't help but frown a bit.