1; Late and Failing

Allison's POV

"I don't care if we on the run, baby as long as I'm next to you" I woke up to the sound of my alarm, which chooses a random song from my playlist to wake me up everyday. I turned around and saw the clock read 7:30. I was late again. I got out of bed and and went to the window. Opening the window I can instantly feel the cool April air on my face. Going outside my door I noticed the smell of bacon.

I walked into my kitchen seeing my sister on the table doing school work. "Late again I see" Meghan my sister said to me. "Yea" I sighed loudly. Meghan was a very pretty 17 year old girl. We are a year apart me being older. She had black long hair and hazel eyes. Meghan does online school because in the beginning of the school year she was in London. She was lucky enough to get an intern at a prestige photography company. I turned around and went into the cabinet to get some coffee. Nothing wakes me up more than coffee does.

I remembered why my alarm clock wouldn't work. I kept on hitting snooze to much. I was so tired from being on tumblr all last night.

I was looking through my clothes trying to find what I wanted to wear. I turned on my phone to check the weather today. 65 highs in the 70s. I went into my pants drawer and picked out blue jeans. I looked around the room for socks. My room is fairly big with cream colored walls and a queen bed. I have purple bedding because purple is my favorite color. I also have a connecting bathroom that Meghan and I share. My room is currently messy because I can't keep my room clean.

I changed into my jeans. I went into my shirt drawer and picked out a sweatshirt. I walked to my closet and scanned over the wall of shoes I have. After a few minutes of looking through my shoes, I took a pair of black converse out. Going into my connected bathroom I brushed my medium length brown hair and my teeth. I don't usually wear makeup but I decided to today. I took out some black eyeshadow from mac and applied it to my eyelids. I took some nude color lips and applied it to my lips to finish the look.

I then realized I forgot that my coffee has been done for a couple minutes. I went downstairs and entered into the kitchen. Walking towards the coffee machine, I poured myself a cup and took a sip of the rich goodness. I looked at the clock and realized it was 8:00, I was going to be more late if I didn't hurry up.

Walking outside to my BMW 4 series gran coupé I opened up the side door and put my purse and binders in it. Going around to the side I got into my car. Pulling out of the driveway I made my way to my high school.

I Pulled up to the Salem High School sign. The many high schools in California. We moved to California when I was just 7 years old. Dad got a new job so that meant we had to pack up what was in New York and move to the beautiful California. It also meant I had to leave all my friends behind. Kasey was one of my best friends back in New York. Fortunate enough, I still talk and visit her, she might be coming during winter break.

Knowing my class was about to end, I walked slowly to Mrs.Schneider's Chemistry classroom. I had to visit my locker first. I went up the stairs to the second floor of the building. Walking past the blue colored lockers, I finally found my locker, which was right next to the library. I was lucky enough to not get the bottom locker. I put my binders in the locker and got out my math binder. I opened up my Givenchy Mini Antigona bag that I got as an early graduation present and put in some pencils.

I heard the bell ring and started to head to my math class. My class was on the other side so I went in the library for a short cut. The library was my favorite place of the whole school. I could just escape the world in there. I walked past Mrs.Presmire who was the school librarian. She said a hello to me and went back to organizing the books.

I saw the door to Mr.Smiths classroom. Math is an easy subject for me that's why it's one of my favorite classes. I entered into the white bricked wall classroom. I went to my seat which was all the way in the back. I sat next to one of my best friends Siena. Siena was a tall girl for her age, but not too tall. Her long black hair fell nicely on the sides of her hips. Siena was the first person to talk to me when I moved here.