3; Puppies and Suprises

Allisons Pov

"Wake up, come on wake up" I was awaken by the voice of Siena. I forgot for a moment why she was even here, but then I remembered we were going to look at puppies to adopt. "I'm coming, hold on for a moment." I got up out of my bed and headed into my closet. I searched through my clothes and found a pair of shorts and picked a sweatshirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Siena turning on the tv. I go into the bathroom. Undressing, I enter into my shower. Turning the shower onto to room temperature. I lather myself in body wash and clean myself. I than shampoo and condition my hair.

(skip to finished getting ready)

I walk out finished with my hair and see Siena not on my bed. I become curious and wonder where she went. "Siena, where are you" I yell outside my door. "I'm downstairs" Siena responded a few seconds after my question. I take my purse and keys off my table and head downstairs.

"Hey guys" I say as I walk into the kitchen. I'm not that hungry so I will probably have some yogurt. I go over to my dad and kiss him on the cheek before doing the same to my mom. I walk over to the refrigerator and scanned through the shelves looking for some peach yogurt. I finally found the yogurt and took it out.

"So when are we going to the animal shelter" I said while grabbing a spoon.

"After we all eat breakfast we can go and look at some puppies" My dad said to me. I sit down and start opening up my yogurt. I noticed I got a text from someone.

From: Justin Bieber
Hey, its Justin, you probably
know that, but um I just wanted
to say good morning.

I laugh at his awkwardness. I quickly reply to his text.

To: Justin Bieber
Hey, good morning.

I sent a quick message not really knowing what else to say. I go onto tumblr just scrolling through the dashboard.

From: Justin Bieber
What are your plans for
today?

Justins Pov

I've been on my phone for a while and remember that I got Allison's number last night. I open the messages and try to think of what to say.

To: Allison
Hey, its Justin, you probably
know that, but um I just wanted
to say good morning.

I sound so awkward. I grunt in annoyance since she is probably freaked out by me. I hear the ping go off and knew she responded.

From: Allison
Hey, Good morning.

To: Allison
What are your plans for today?

I get up from my couch and head over to the fridge. I take out some milk and grab a bowl from my cupboard. I scan through the cereal, and see some frosted flakes and take it out. I hear a ping and look at my phone.

From: Allison
Well today my family and I
are going to an animal shelter
to look at some puppies to maybe
adopt. I'm really excited.

To: Allison
That seems really fun, wish I
could come😂

I almost forgot about my cereal. I pour in the cereal and the milk. Moving to the table so I can sit down, I start to eat my cereal. I turn my phone on do not disturb so I don't have to hear the ping. I than saw I got another text.

From: Allison
We would have to hang out first😏😂

To:Allison
Why don't we hang out tomorrow than? 😏