2;Parties

Allison's Pov

"Brand new beretta, can't wait to let it go. Walk up in my label like, where the check though?" Drake blasted through my phone. I turned off the alarm, and looked at the time and it read 6:30. I got up out of my bed and went towards my bathroom. I opened the door and saw the hideous image that is me. I reached for the toothbrush and squeeze some toothpaste in it. I turned on the electric toothbrush and waited for the timer to beep. I turned on my phone while I waited for the timer to beep. Opening the weather channel I took a look at what the temperature is going to be. Los Angeles, 62 degrees fahrenheit. The timer beeped and I started walking towards my closet. I scrolled through my outfits finding some jean pants and a short sleeve shirt. Pulling it out I took off my clothes and changed into my outfit.

I walked outside my door hearing the hushed conversation from downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and smelled the pancakes that were sat on the table. My dad was in his suite ready to go to his work. My mom was sat in some light blue cropped pants and a sweatshirt. They were talking about getting a family pet. We've talked about getting one before, but never really have I thought we would get one.

I decided to start eating my pancakes noticing the time said 6:50 and school starts at 7:15. I glanced at my sister doing a big project for her english online class. Even though she technically doesn't have an actual start time for her school, she still likes to get up early so she doesn't have to worry about her school work.

"Good morning Ally how did you sleep" my dad asked me. My dad calls me Ally for some reason. It's kind of my nickname, even though he is the only one who calls me that besides Siena who also calls me ally. "It was pretty good, and what is this talk of getting a family dog?" I was pretty curious as to what was going on. "We were just discussing on maybe we go look at some dogs at an animal shelter tomorrow" My dad explained to me. I was pretty excited to get one.

I finished my pancakes and walked outside to get into my car. My phone started to buzz informing me I got a text.

From:Siena bby👼
Hey bby, could you maybe pick me up
I know your running late so can you
cause I'm running late.
Thanks love you💓

I sighed and laughed at my best friends randomness. I put the car in ignition and started my route to Siena's house. I drove past the gorgeous colored houses filled with some thanksgiving decorations. I saw 567 fairview lane and pulled into the driveway. Hocking the horn, Siena walked out and opened the door to my car. Siena's house is light brown with 2 stories to it, its pretty big almost the size of a mansion. Her house was decorated with flowers everywhere, from the window sills down to the porch.

"Hey whats up" Siena cheerfully asked me. "Nothing much just the same old same old" We drove out of her driveway and headed towards our high school. I was listening to superpower by beyonce when Siena started outbursting with laughter. She kept going on about this hilarious vine. Me driving I couldn't really look at it at that moment.

We drove into the high school parking lot and heading our way into the school hearing the bell ring.

{end of school day}

Finally end of school day and it's also Friday so that's good. Siena came walking out with her cheerful self. I love the way Siena can just brighten up my day. That's probably one of the reasons why we are friends. I invited Siena over to help me pick an outfit for tonight, she's also coming along so we can help each other.

I opened the door to my house and walked in. "Hey mom and dad I'm home and Siena is here." I screamed out into my house, not knowing if I would get a response. "Hey baby hows it going?" My dad said while hugging me very tightly. "Hey Siena hows it going" My dad asked seeing Siena stare at us while my dad hugged me. "I've been good Mr.Santos thanks for asking" Siena responded while stepping into the house. I walked into the kitchen, I kissed my mom on the cheek and said I would be upstairs if she needed me.