boys over flowers

Hoseok
After our short chat, I was able to sleep for about two hours, so I didn't look too tired. After I went to the bathroom and did my business as well as brushing my teeth, I headed back to my room.
Since it was a meeting with Yoongi, I wanted to adapt to his style a bit and therefore looked around in my closet for dark and plain clothes.
This proved to be a bit difficult, but I was still able to scrape together an outfit from the back of my mind.
I could only remember buying it when I was at the mall with my sister and she thought I should try something different.

In front of the mirror, I spun around and examined myself closely. To spice up the whole thing, I drew a basic eyeliner stroke.

Finished styling, I had Breakfast and then quickly made my way to school.
I walked straight past all the people who wanted to penetrate me in any way with their looks and lowered my gaze. Since I became even less able to see because of the cap, I bumped into someone, not particularly surprisingly. Looking up, my eyes met Taehyung's eyes directly. My cheeks took a slight pink tint and I bowed curtly to apologize.
"Sorry, my bad."
I said quickly and continued walking past him. I could still feel his gaze following my back.

Once in the classroom, I calmly sat down in my seat and, as I do full-time, ignored the others. Fortunately, I had my elective English history class in the first hour, so I didn't have to meet Yoongi and his friends yet.

After class, I quickly ran to the restrooms, and stood next to the entrance to text "Yoongi."

HoseokSprite
I' m waiting by the toilets

SugaDaddy
Coming right now give me five minutes

HoseokSprite
Ok, see you then

I waited for a few minutes until someone came running up to me with a bouquet of flowers in their hand. I couldn't identify the face at first because it was covered by the flowers, but when I saw the person standing in front of me, my eyes got big. It was indeed Yoongi and not some joker.

Yoongi: "Hello hoseok, these are for you".
He held the bouquet out to me and I took it in my hand.
Hoseok: "Thanks, it wasn't necessary"
I said bluntly, not knowing how to act.
Yoongi: "You look beautiful as always, please forgive me".
I ignored his last words and just nodded in gratitude.
I looked to the side and then to the flowers. I hope this isn't a plan he created to embarrass me in front of the whole school, because I couldn't afford that anyway with my miserable reputation.
Yoongi: "What are you thinking about? Don't you like the flowers? If that's the case, I'm able to get new ones right away, it's not a problem at all!"
He said worriedly and following my gaze, he also looked at the flowers.
Hoseok: " It' s not like that, the flowers are beautiful, but I am still overwhelmed with the situation, besides, I don't think I will be able to forgive you yet."
He just nodded in response with a slightly sad expression and took my hand.

Yoongi: "Come an meet my friends."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at our hands, but made no effort to release my hand from his.

Thank y'all for 500 reads 😭