Chapter -3

As soon this brutal and hard collision between these cars happened. 

The huge blast occurred there, and the fire captured both of the cars there. 

Some people around them came to rescue or help them but the fire is like that right now. 

As it will gonna end both of the couples and their together with them. 

And it is very obvious that after this collision on the highest speed of car, it is next to impossible that anyone of them will get recovered and saved from this accident. 

This accident proved life changing for two happy families. 

And the whole life is changed for their rest of the family members who are waiting for them at their residences. 

Almost after 10 - 20 minutes rescue team reach there. 

And through their car's number. 

Police get to know about their identification they identified them and inform their families.

This news give heart breaks to many members of their families left behind after them. 

And there were two kids who are not even in that age to understand that what happened with them. 

Avneet is 2 years old. 

And Siddharth is 4 years old approx. 

They didn't even understand for some days that their parents will never come back to them ever now. 

But fortunately one of them life is saved from that accident. 

He/she is in hospital and in the under observation of doctor's team and the treatment going on. 

(Who is this person??) 

Skips 18 years of their lives and let's see what changes in their lives. 

To be continue.......