Chapter -6

Avneet collided with someone and all her documents fell on ground.. she looked up to see the Siddharth Nigam near him...

(Of course she knew who Siddharth Nigam was because she was giving interview in his company only)

Avu- good morning sir..

(Saying this she bent down for picking up her files)

Sid-good morning.. u should watch where u go..

Avu(while picking up the files)-i am so sorry sir ..

(Sid bent down to help avu)

Sid - aree it's ok!! And there is no need to feel nervous.. 

Avu- sir don't worry... I will pick my files myself.. don't trouble yourself..

Sid- aree it's ok.. anyways i haven't seen u before..

Avu- actually..

(Before avu could say something Sid's phone rang and he went from there)

Avu's pov,

Oh god avneet!! U messed up on the first meet only and first impression is the last impression.. i hope everything goes well and he doesn't take my interview...

(Thinking this she went towards the interview room..she saw there were more than 50 girls for the same post...

 avneet was nervous but she had confidence that she would be able to do it)

(After some mins it was Avu's turn... She was shocked that how could her turn come so fast as there were more than 30 girls before her.. she heard a girl saying that the interviewer is too rude and he is not taking anyone's interview more than a minute ..)

(She entered the interview room)

Sid's pov,

Omg.. this is so hard.. each and every girl coming for this post is throwing themselves on me..i hope the next one would be better..

(He saw another candidate entered.. he noticed that she was the same girl whom he bumped with)

Avu- good morning sir..

Sid- u can call me Mr. Nigam.. that would work too.. but ok..so let's me check your files

(He checked avneet's documents)(after sometime he said)-

Sid- impressive.. so now give me one reason why i should not choose u..?

Avu- mr. Nigam there is no reason why u should not choose me..i am dedicated towards my work and specially this post is my passion so i will give my best..

(Sid got impressed by Avu's answer)

That's it for this chapter

Byeee!!