Chapter 7

So I am giving Y/N a name and it is Hana. 

I get ready and went downstairs. I saw Taehyung and Lisa sitting on the dinning table .
" Hey Hana come have breakfast " Lisa told me while she was making breakfast and Taehyung standing beside her .
Hana - Did you make the breakfast? That's miracle.
Lisa - haha yes. Come lets have breakfast together .
Hana - OMG !!! Did you made all this .
Lisa - Yeah
Hana - Let's eat I can't wait .
After Lisa serving the food she went to kitchen to bring juice for us . At that time Taehyung started to touch my legs by his legs .
Hana - You know what are you doing ?
Tae - Yes . * Giving me a sexy smirk *
Hana - Shut up and start eating .
Tae - Ok mommy .
At that time Lisa brought the juice .
Lisa - here you go .
Pouring juice in the glass

                          After eating
Lisa - we will leave now take rest. I have told few workers to organise your house .
Hana - Thanks Lisa.
After hugging each other they take there leave .
I was thinking about Taehyung then my phone started ringing .
" Who is calling now "
It was a unknown number.
" Hello " then a fine deep voice came from my phone " hello babygirl I am coming " I was totally confused who was he. Where did he got my number and why is he calling me babygirl . Before I say anything the call ended .

I am reading books then only my door bell rang . I was scared because that can be the man who was on the phone . I came downstairs and found .....

To be continued .........

I know this is a small chapter sorry for that and sorry for my mistakes also .

Thank you so much for reading this 💝 I hope you like it 🙂 and thank you for giving me your valuable time ☺️ .
Love love and stay safe and happy 😘

@ritika.imnida_ is my Instagram account