The final part

Author's POV

And then you guys heard a knock... You went to open the door they were hiding but were ready to attack. But it non other that Ji-Sorin their sibling. So you told and they from their hiding places. "How can I leave my younger siblings alone in the devils kingdom and I also wanted yo see the upcoming queen; And I have a plan too" said Ji-Sorin. "You know you just scared the sh!t out of us, but anyways what's the plan?" asked Yoongi "################" everyone agreed to the plan. 

You silently slipped out from the room without being in sight of anyone. You asked the soldier "Will you take me to the king" the soldier took you to the king's room surprisingly he was awake. "What are you doing here now?" He asked. "Well I thought about you and you are actually better than anyone" you said. "I told you not to hide your love. "He responded to your confession. "Well I was just scared." he was eager to know what you were feared of.  "Of what my queen" he asked holding your waist in his arms. "What if they try to do something to you if I say yes." You said worriedly. "I am Kai the only god King Kai I may have one power but I am stronger than 1000 elephants." He said proudly. "Oh my king I know that; that's why I am not afraid, now I feel so perfect in your arms like we should be like this for years." you said happily. "We can but now we should sleep Its almost 3 at night, don't you think so?" he questioned you. "Yeah but  can we just talk and spend the night I would really appreciate that please" you said showing your puppy eyes. "How can I deny you are so cute and your wish would always be my order." he said chuckling. Suddenly the 7 kings came through the door breaking it. "So for a long time was that a game played with us." Suga asked. "Yeah" Y/n answered shamelessly. "B-but you were chosen for us." Jungkook said shuttering a little. Kai said "Awww looks like the baby is gong to cr- AAAAHHHHHH." He screamed in pain. "Well how does that feels the only god King Kai" you said sarcastically. "Y-you pla-yed game w-with m-me?!!!!" Kai said in astonishment. "Of course my dear enemy now close your eyes and sleep." Said Jin smiling at him "I-I-" And Kai died.

Y/N POV

"So how was the story kids?" She asked to her 3 kids Liean 5 years old, Neti 3 years old and Maten 7 years old. "Wow eomma bwut why ju sho happy lik ju thwe stowy giwl?" Maten asked Cause I am my kid "Nothing dear, now it's the lunch time I will call your daddas."You said. "Otay!!" The kids said happily and ran happily to dinner table. I went to their discussion room where the 7 idiots would be discussing how to rule, to make subject happier and they had a great responsibility since they killed Kai his kingdom too came in their empire. I lightly knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard a light faint voice and went in. "Don't you guys wanna come for lunch?" you asked "Yeah let's go its pretty late." hoseok said "Lets go" Namjoon agreed.

So this my happy life 7 caring and sweet husbands and 3 sweet little kids. 

Thank you for reading I know the ending wasn't that well but this is my first ever story written by me so I am sorry for mistakes. If you like please vote for the episode thanks.