The Start

Hoseok's POV 

I woke up with serious headache. And saw all of my brothers lying unconscious with some soldiers too. then I remembered that our queen was kidnapped. So I hurriedly woke all my brothers up. "Now what are we gonna do?" Jimin asked. "That piece of sh*t took our queen" he added. "I have a plan" said Namjoon.

y/n POV

I woke up with great amount of headache. Then I remembered of what had happened. Then suddenly a maid came inside with dinner in the plate she kept the plate aside and bowed to me saying "Ni amiron". I was very confused and that Kai came in smiling at me and send the maid out. He said "You look a little confuse, I will solve it the thing is that we are gonna get married in 6days that's why the maid greeted you a 'Ni amiron'"... You were really shocked the Sophastian Kings didn't said a word about such thing and he had already planned it. "So you planned it without asking me?!" I asked. "Why would I ask you anyways I know you like me." He said. I really was disgusted. "So my queen I guess that you should rest today, tomorrow we will start the preparations. "He said to you. "You can't do this this to me!!!" you screamed at him. "I can" he said with a smirk before going out. 

Author's pov

You were a crying mess you really didn't wanted to cry but the tears weren't stopping any more so you let it out. You eventually calmed yourself.

y/n POV 

Now I should think for an escape plan. He said that tomorrow were the preparations. That means everyone should be resting so I can escape. You ignored the dinner which maid brought but while thinking you fell asleep. Suddenly you woke up hearing knocks. 

You were going to open the door but someone caught you from behind and put his arm around your mouth so you wouldn't scream. "Shh, its me Jungkook" so you clamed and stopped struggling and he left you. You saw everyone standing there. "We need to get out of this place" said Namjoon. You nodded. 'We are gonna have flight to Sophostocia; do you know any of his powers?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah" you said. "He has a power by which he made my mind go blank." you added. "He has power of manipulation" said Jimin. "I heard that he has only one power" said Taehyung. "Yeah" agreed Yoongi.

And you guys heard a knock...

Who would have knocked? what if it was any of soldier or worse Kai himself?

Lets see in the next part