Chapter 5

Taehyung took an hour to make dinner. He served it in a plate for himself and another plate for Jungkook. He took both of the plates with himself inside the room and set them on the side table. He looked at Jungkook and went inside the bathroom. He came out with a towel and water in a jug.

He kept it at the end of the bed and moved towards Jungkook. He lifted Jungkook and made him sit with the help of the head rest. He then grabbed the towel and the water jug. He softly cleaned Jungkook's face and hands. He then grabbed the plate filled with food which he brought for Jungkook.

Jungkook was still in his shocked state. He never tried to move his body, it was Taehyung who was moving him, making him sit on the bed. Jungkook hasn't acknowledged Taehyung's presence or whatever has happened yet. As if someone had taken out Jungkook's soul from his body.

Taehyung didn't know what to do. He has never encountered such a case in his entire life. How will he make Jungkook eat the food when Jungkook is behaving like a dead body.

It's just that stubborn heart and lungs of Jungkook which is keeping him alive even after going through so many tortures. Isn't Jungkook's heart tired?

Taehyung got up and walked inside his room. He is in great stress. Only one person came to mind and it's his mom. What will his mom do in this type of situation? After thinking and pressuring his brain, he got the answer.

He moved towards Jungkook and sat beside him. He raised his hand and put it on Jungkook's head. Taehyung was still hesitant. He never showed any care or skinship with people other than his mother and brother.

But he went for it. He softly caressed Jungkook's head while whispering "You are safe. I am here." He moved an inch and slowly took Jungkook in a soft hug. "Please eat something. Have to give you medicine" He caressed Jungkook's back and head while whispering comforting words.

He heard a hiccup which came from Jungkook. He broke the hug and saw tears rolling out of Jungkook's eyes but his whole face was emotionless.

Taehyung wiped his eyes and cheeks and slowly whispered "Thankyou mom." while looking at Jungkook with a soft gaze.

He layed Jungkook down in a sitting position and grabbed the plate. He took a bite and moved his hand towards Jungkook. He held his hand in the air for a whole minute. He waited for Jungkook to open his mouth and after lots of struggle Jungkook opened his mouth.

Taehyung fed him half of the food after which Jungkook didn't open his mouth. He washed his hand and washed Jungkook's mouth and gave him the medicine.

He made him lay on the bed and covered him with a blanket. He sat beside him and looked at him softly. Taehyung caressed and patted his head. He caressed him for fifteen minutes when his eyes started betraying him.

He was going into deep slumber but before he closed his eyes he looked at Jungkook whose eyes were now closed. He stood up, made his way towards the couch with a pillow and a blanket to sleep

It was midnight when he heard little sniffles coming inside the room. He turned around on the couch and covered his ears with the pillow which was below his head.

He was going into deep slumber when jolted up and sat down on the couch, his eyes wide open. He looked at Jungkook, who was whimpering, struggling to breathe. He was sweating and crying.

He was struggling to open his eyes, cries were coming through his lips.

"Please no" he whispered. His hand made a fist, clutching the bedsheet. Tears drop rolled down through his temples.

Taehyung got up, throwing his blanket aside on the couch. He moved towards the bed, sat down and crawled to Jungkook.

He shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up. His mind went blank when he saw Jungkook's painfully face.

He grabbed his arms and made his head lie on his lap. He slightly patted his cheeks "Champ, please wake up. No one is hurting you, open your eyes."
He caressed his hair from another hand.

Jungkook struggled while breathing. He was inhaling a large amount of air, chest was rising up hysterically.

"where are you going? Come back here, motherfucker!"

"You will marry him, Jeon Jungkook"

"No uncle please, I want to complete my studies. I want to make my parents proud"

"Can you help me in escaping? "

"Mamma, please tell god to call me"

"Don't please don't touch me."

"You are Impure, such a jinx to the people around you."

"You should die. You have to die"

Blank. Everything was blank. Jungkook was trapped in a dark room with all voices in his mind. He clutched his hair and pulled them. Those monsters don't live under your bed, they live inside your head.

His eyes were becoming hazy, he smiled painfully ready to fall asleep inside his head, he was giving up. His heart was finally tired. His hands left his hair and dropped on both sides. His fist was now opening. He looked at the door and smiled.

He fell behind, legs sliding on the floor. Those voices inside his head were now exchanged with the laughter of the monsters.

Taehyung panicked when he saw Jungkook starting to get silent.He pulled him towards himself and lifted his upper half with his one hand and one hand was patting his cheeks, trying to wake him up.

"Jungkook, mom made you cookies."

"No mumma, I will eat them with dadda"

"Mamma, call dadda. Ask him to come fast"

"If you will do your homework, dadda will give you chocolates"

"No please not this time. Let me go, let me come to you both. I don't have anything to live for. Please mumma dadda." Jungkook this time didn't try to breathe.  He is tired of living.

"Champ, open your eyes please."

Jungkook's slumber was disturbed by light coming from the keyhole. He squeezed his eyes and didn't try to trust that light. He clutched himself and buried his head in his legs.

"Come on champ, open your eyes"

"Please no, please. Go away" Jungkook murmured, trying to shoo away the voice which was overpowering all other voices. Those laughs were gone, those beautiful voices of his parents were gone.

The light started to get bigger, forcing Jungkook to open his eyes. The light shined and Jungkook's eyes were wide open. He was pulled by the great force.

Jungkook opened his eyes abruptly. He breathed harshly, taking a large amount of air inside his lungs. He shivered and stared at the ceiling, his mouth wide open for more air.

"Champ! Thank God" Taehyung sighed and released his breath when he saw Jungkook wide awake. He lightly caressed his chest and hair.

Jungkook was in great shock. His mind went blank. He felt getting lifted up and his back was now on a soft thing. He was now covered with warmth. He didn't try to acknowledge anything around him.

His eyes were open but lifeless.

"Fuck!" Taehyung cursed in rage. His neck veins popped, his fingers making a fist. He sat sideways on the bed and glanced at Jungkook.

He took the phone from the side table. He went towards the glass wall. The whole Seoul was visible. Most people were having thier peaceful sleep.

He typed a name on the phone's screen. A number popped and he pressed the call button.

"Hello, Sir! I want Junyoung's case under me. Get him treated and hand him over to me." He glanced back at Jungkook and looked ahead "As soon as possible"

______________________

I hope you all remember this story 😭😭
Sorry grade 12th is hard and I am right now focusing on my studied. I will give you all updates.

Love you all and take care. Remember I am proud of you all and cheering for you. ❤️❤️❤️

Lyle 🌷