ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ.

𝐙𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

"Yea and I was like why and the hell would I do that?!" Rashawn says as he tells us about some crackhead who was tryna get him to give him so change

"Why you ain't help lil nigga out? Do some good?" Rico says.

"Nigga shut the hell up you sound bout dumb as hell, why the fuck would I give a feen some money so they can go right to some dealer and buy some crack. I don't want no parts of that my dude." Rashawn says holding his hands up in a surrender motion.

"Y'all the food is ready." My mom says as everybody gets up.

"Aye I want the first plate." Xander says as he goes to the baked beans.

"Oh yea these hoes smack ma." Rico says as takes another bite into his ribs.

"Will you sit to greedy ass down." Jasmine says as she pushes him to the side.

"My sis giving bad bitch!" Sariah says referring to me.

"As she motherfucking should." Rashawn say snapping his fingers.

"Boy be fucking forreal and get out of here." Jasmine say shoving him of the way.

"I see how y'all wanna do a real bad bitch but trust you hoes don't really want the smoke." Rashawn says bucking at Jasmine.

"Go sit down with that crooked ass hairline." Jasmine said while pushing him.

"Don't do my man." Sariah says.

Oh yea those two hoes been sneaking around like really bitch you dating Rashawn short ass. I mean they the same height but he still short in my opinion. They cute though.

I fix my plate and went to grab a hamburger bun for my burger. Yes I'm finna be extra and add lettuce, tomato, melt the cheese, ketchup. My mom mad burgers with onions already in them so that's a plus.

I don't do the mayo or mustard but I will add my pickles and that's why I'm finna tear that shit up. I literally starved myself for this day just so I can be greedy.

"Aye ma." I whisper while everyone talks and grab they food and drinks and head to the dining room.

"What baby? And why the hell are you whispering?!" She says as places her hand on her hips and turns to look at me.

"Aye you too loud. You know black greedy people got super hearing. Come here fa a sec." I say as motion for her to come to me.

"Guh you is too old fa this." She says as she walks around the island and stands next to me.

"Did you make what I asked you too make?" I ask as I take a peak at the entrance of the kitchen. Sure as well don't want them too know.

"Yes I did but did you have to do all that? I thought it was something important. I thought I was having a grand baby. You know your brother rarely come over here." She says as go to fridge and pulls out the potato salad.

"All that for little ole me." I say as I pour happily.

"I still don't see why you didn't want to share with everyone else baby. Sharing is caring." She says.

"Your potato salad too good to share with everyone." I say shrugging.

I grab the potato salad bowl and add some to my plate and take back towards the fridge until I feel an someone walk into the kitchen.

"So that's what we doing now?" Rico says as he sits at the entrance of the kitchen shaking his head.

"What are you talking about?" I say as head back towards my plate.

"So you gone act like I ain't just see you grab that big ass bowl of potato salad from the fridge. I thought we was better then this. Hiding potato salad is like losing my AirPod pro max." Rico says as he rambles on.

"Listen you don't tell nobody you saw what you saw and I'll give you twenty-five percent of it." I say as I look at him while raising my eyebrows and tilting my head.

I ain't say fifty because his greedy ass ain't gone get half of my potato salad only because he ain't put in on it.

I haven't had potato salad in so long and I ain't finna give half of it to Rico greedy ass.

"Now that big ass bowl of potato salad and you tryna only give me twenty-five for me to be quiet." Rico says.

"Yea." I simply say as I look at him. Shit you lucky I'm even giving you some at all.

"Nah that ain't gone do; I want fifty percent of that shit. Take it or imma go in that bitch tell everybody you got potato salad in this motherfucker. All you gone get is what you got on your plate right now." Rico says as I straight face him.

See if Jasmine ask me should she leave him imma tell her to leave his greedy box head ass and that's on this potato salad.

"Fine." I say as I roll my eyes and head to the fridge and take the potato salad out.

"And I'll even eat it in the kitchen so nobody want ask any questions." He says as he skips towards the bowl of potato salad.

I can't stand his ass. AT ALL. Can't never have shit too myself.

                              ————————

" Seraii when you start school just start windmilling if anybody some out they neck." Jasmine says.

"My sister is not a fighter so stop tryna get her to fight at this school. She's a scholar." I say.

"You ain't gone have to fight nobody because I'll come up to that school and shoot that motherfucker up. Think it's a game." Rico says.

Seraii was just quietly listening to my friends babble on about her starting school soon. I mean it's one month away so I just want her to be prepared mentally since kids could be mean. And it's a private school so that mean a lot of rich bitches and niggas.

"My half-brother goes there but I don't really talk to him like that since I don't like his mama, but you and him could be friends but I know his ass is spoiled rotten." Sariah says.

"Violence ain't never the answer." Rashawn says simply.

Says a nigga who kills for living.

"I have met your brother and he is rude." Seraii says as she shakes her head.

"You ain't even got to tell me; ass plays basketball and thinks he the shit. If you want I'll go beat his ass." Sariah says.

"No that's fine; I don't think I'll be seeing that much of him around school since I applied for AP classes." She says.

"Aye bae you want rest of these?" Xander asks as he holds up a bag of takis.

"Hell yea." I say as snatch the bag out of his hand.

Don't mind if I do sir.

"Hey there's someone at the door for you Xander." Says my mom.

I guess we didn't hear the doorbell ring with all the commotion. A light skin girl walks in with a baby on her hip.

"Xander we need to talk." She says.

                  —————————————-

Y'all I know what you're thinking!! Why did I do y'all like that?!!

I have two reasons, first reason was I was eager to end this book and start on the second one about the sister. The second reason is I used to always remember when I read Wattpad books and the author ends the last chapter on some shit like that.

So I thought why the hell not?!! Lmao get them votes up and I'll make sure I'll be typing about Zahara and Xander real soon.

It's been good my babies... I'm sorry I did y'all like that but at the same time it had to be done.