ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Sorry, it took me so long to update you guys. I have literally been living my best life in the last couple of days. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

——————————————
At Zahara and Jasmine's place...

|Xander|

"So you telling me he went to her house just so he can get to you?" Rico said while rolling up a blunt

"I don't care what y'all talking bout, I wanna find my bestie," Jasmine said while wiping her tears.

"Right is it anyway you can track her down. I bet she's so scared." Sariah said while walking back and forth.

"Aye call Quincy and tell him to check the cameras of every street starting from here. Get someone to come get the body." I said.

"Come on baby, you need to get some sleep," Rico said as he took crying jasmine out the room.

"You better find my friend Xander," Sariah said as she left of the room.

"Don't worry I will," I mumbled more to myself.

"Have faith dude. Quincy gone start doing the search now. It shouldn't take him long." Rashawn said while getting up and leaving.

————————————
|Zahara|

I eat my food as I stare into space

I eat my food as I stare into space. I don't know what my next move is. I got enough money to last me, I just need to stay come and do what's necessary.

I don't need to cause any suspicion to myself. Just act like a normal girl on a vacation.

I can do that right?

But my emotions are getting the best of me. Yea, I fight bitches left and right. But I don't kill people that's just not me.

I wanna know why that man came to my house. How did he know about me and Xander?