GAR 1

(Requested by Nightmare2509 💜)

Jungkook smirked as he removed the knife from his victim's body.
"You deserve that, you pervert" He says, laughing. He doesn't really kill innocent people, he kills those who have done something bad.

He wipes the blood off of his arms using the handkerchief that was in the guy's pocket before throwing it at his face. He then walked away, holding the knife.

He sees a guy, following a woman. He squints his eyes, raising his brow. He fixes his mask before silently walking behind the guy's back. He smirks before finally catching up. He covers the guy's mouth and slashed his neck. After that, he ran away. He then hid and sees that the woman stood there in shock as she sees the guy. She ran away, leaving.

Jungkook laughs silently and looked at his gloves.
"Lucky I have you" He says and walked away to go back to his house.

Jungkook burns the gloves and washed his knife as he walked to his kitchen. He smirked as he hears the news about the bodies, laughing.
"Innocent people? They're fucking perverts" He says, scoffing. He removes his shirt and put it in his laundry.

"I'll wash those tomorrow" He says and yawned.
"I'm tired... And I stink... Gotta shower first" He says and grabbed his towel. He then walked to his bathroom and did his night routine.

"You're so fucking stupid... I told you to not let him get away!" Namjoon screamed as he slammed his hands on the table. The men all flinched, looking down.
"He was too fast, boss... We couldn't catch up to him" One of them says, gulping.

"You guys better find him again" He says, pointing his fingers at them as he grabbed his wine glass.
"Yes, boss" They all said, bowing before leaving the room. He sighs and looked at his TV, another murder from this killer? Interesting.

"Wonder who this is... I always hear about them on the news... "