GAR 13

"You're not saying anything" Jungkook says before slitting her throat

"You're not saying anything" Jungkook says before slitting her throat. She fell to the ground, Jungkook grabbed her handkerchief and shoved it in her mouth to shut her up.

"Jungkook-" Namjoon tried saying but Jungkook removed his mask. Namjoon is surprised as he sees the tears that continuously slid down the younger's eyes.

They looked back at the woman, who's now all quiet, probably dead by now.
"You" Jungkook says, glaring at Namjoon as he wiped his tears.

"I'm so sorry, but it's not what you think" Namjoon says as Jungkook walked closer. But he didn't back away, he just stared at him as he tries to explain himself.

"I fucking hate you, Kim Namjoon" Jungkook says, grabbing Namjoon's neck. Namjoon stares at him before he felt Jungkook's lips connect with his.

He slowly kissed back, closing his eyes as he grabbed Jungkook by the waist. They pulled away after awhile.
"I hate you for doing this to my heart! Why does my heart beat differently now when I see you?!" Jungkook says as he lightly hits Namjoon's chest.

"I hate that you're making me feel like this! This is the very first time that someone made me feel like this and I don't know what to do!" Jungkook says, looking up at Namjoon as he glared again.

"Say something, you idiot!" Jungkook says as he grabbed Namjoon's collar. The older didn't care that there's blood on his shirt, and probably his neck by now, he just pulled the younger before kissing him again.

Jungkook breathes heavily as soon as they pulled away. He stared at Namjoon and frowned.
"That's what love is, Jungkook ah. I knew it, you love me" Namjoon says, smirking. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"I wouldn't kiss you if I didn't... Now, what are we gonna do with the body?"

"I'll let my men take care of that"