Introduction

Introduction

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You'll surely know when true love come along on the right time."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Introduction:

The story contains different names which use to represent each of the main characters on this book; that was not necessarily pointing anyone. Certain events stated were precisely based on the author's imaginations to make it more convincing and realistic.

Both the author's unfair life details and some of her good friend's unique experiences were also included. The author wants to share her ideas, opinions and thoughts based on how she view reality on life.

_____________________________________________________________

Before I post any chapters here,

First, I would like to thank god for guiding me back to the right path, giving me many chance to prove my self through this one and be able to do good on to my fellow people.

I would also like to say my thanks to my Friends for motivation for their support and for their continues faith on me. My brothers and sisters of KLC, thank you guys.

To my parents, that always their in all times to give me strength to stand up every time I fall. Thank you!

To my dearly sister and lovely brother that gives me courage to face every days obstacle on my life.

Thank you very very much :D

>>>>>@@@@@@@<<<<<<<

To all the readers:

I hope you'll like this story and btw this is the first page of the novel. Please do follow and comment.

Thank you!

****Biglove-Blueheart*****